Taco's Created Stuff -- !!Check it out!!

All user created custom sets, custom game mode and modded official content.
Tacoghandi

Re: Taco's Created Stuff -- !!Check them out!!

Post by Tacoghandi » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:21 am

I do not mind if people want to post something that they think the fork needs. I will let people know on a yes or no as to whether I would add it to my fork. Personally I do not like any diamond based icons. I think that they take away from the feel of Magic. The round ones posted as an alternate are nice but they look like they were the smaller image resized up. It seems like they are blurred a bit and I can see some pixilation. I am currently hoping to find or create some icons, but I will use the round ones for now.
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380

KF1

Post by KF1 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:53 am

Tacoghandi wrote:I do not mind if people want to post something that they think the fork needs. I will let people know on a yes or no as to whether I would add it to my fork. Personally I do not like any diamond based icons. I think that they take away from the feel of Magic. The round ones posted as an alternate are nice but they look like they were the smaller image resized up. It seems like they are blurred a bit and I can see some pixilation. I am currently hoping to find or create some icons, but I will use the round ones for now.
I have been using Abrasax's round menuicons for years and you are correct about the resized images being blurry blown up. I don't own Photoshop so I can't fix them.

Thank you to i-am-not-one for the new Duels of the Planeswalker 2015 style icons.

Edit:

Taco I didn't see anything about fixes for:

Fylgja (ICE) returns to hand instead of enchanting a creature.
Battleflight Eagle (M13) is not granting a bonus upon entering the battlefield.
Sacellum Godspeaker (ALA) Not generating (G) when tapped and when you have a creature with power 5 or greater in hand

Thanks for your continued support!

Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:13 pm

fixed the cards listed.

KF1

Post by KF1 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:06 pm

Tacoghandi wrote:fixed the cards listed.
Thank you!

Skywise Teachings (DTK) is not asking if you want to pay 1U for a Djinn token when you cast a non-creature spell it is incorrectly giving free Djinn tokens.

Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:27 pm

KF1 wrote:
Tacoghandi wrote:fixed the cards listed.
Thank you!

Skywise Teachings (DTK) is not asking if you want to pay 1U for a Djinn token when you cast a non-creature spell it is incorrectly giving free Djinn tokens.
fixed

KF1

Post by KF1 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:33 am

The menu icons large.png is not working well for the PSVita. I get partial images for the stock version and I only get partial Duels of the Planeswalker 2015 icons on the PSVita. No problems with the Windows version.

[The extension jpg has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Breeding Pit (DVD) seems to be missing a Thrull token image. It might be my set though but it is worth checking out.

Nice work everyone!!!

KF1

Re: Taco's Created Stuff -- !!Check it out!!

Post by KF1 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:37 pm

I hope all is well Tacoghandi.

No response on the large menu icons or Breeding Pit post.

Todays concerns are:

Jokulmorder (CSP) is not coming into play tapped.
Encircling Fissuer (BFZ) is not allowing me to enchant a land. I have six lands in play, five are tapped to cast it and use awaken. The Encircling Fissue is highlighted green in my hand but I am unable to target any of my lands.

I am using the latest Windows build r568

Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:34 pm

KF1 wrote:I hope all is well Tacoghandi.

No response on the large menu icons or Breeding Pit post.

Todays concerns are:

Jokulmorder (CSP) is not coming into play tapped.
Encircling Fissuer (BFZ) is not allowing me to enchant a land. I have six lands in play, five are tapped to cast it and use awaken. The Encircling Fissue is highlighted green in my hand but I am unable to target any of my lands.

I am using the latest Windows build r568
Ok my DVD set which is now DDC as per the correct set code has the Breeding Pit Thrull image so it must be yours. Jokulmorder is fixed.

Encircling Fissure works as the card is supposed to. The card prevents damage from creatures target opponent controls. So when cast you must target the opponent. Then on resolution of the spell it will ask you to target a land for Awaken.

Regarding the large menu icons. That will be Kevs thing to fix and I saw that he responded to you. Otherwise did you try making a copy of the regular menuicons.png and renaming it to the large one to see if the psp still is able to use a smaller image. I do not know if kevs code allows for this but you can try it as a temp fix.

KF1

Post by KF1 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:39 pm

Thanks for the clarification and all your hard work on all of these fixes Tacoghandi.

KF1

Post by KF1 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:46 am

Orgg (FEM) should be able to attack when the AI has no creatures in play. Its cant attack ability is not properly being overridden.
Hamletback Goliath (LRW) is not getting counters when creatures come into play.