Help!

For all your questions regarding Image Card Coding.
Please read the Image Posting Guideline & Index before posting in this forum.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST BUG REPORT IN THIS FORUM !!

Please read carefully the forum rules related to the card coding section : viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1545

All post will be edited to follow forum rules.
Ginryuu

Help!

Post by Ginryuu »

Can someone help me code this
"{T}{2}{W}: Steal the target creature's abilities."? :(
or
"{T}{2}{W}: Copy the target creature's effects."? :(
Tacoghandi

Re: Help!

Post by Tacoghandi »

Currently I do not think it is possible in Wagic to clone all abilities of a card and not clone the entire card. you could code it for most static abilities, but activacted and triggered abilities will not be able to be copied without cloning the entire card.
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380
Ginryuu

Post by Ginryuu »

Tacoghandi wrote:Currently I do not think it is possible in Wagic to clone all abilities of a card and not clone the entire card. you could code it for most static abilities, but activacted and triggered abilities will not be able to be copied without cloning the entire card.
Oh men.. :v too bad, Parasite of the DC Universe can't enter my set then :( Thanks for the reply :)
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

Make him an aura :)
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

Since he absorbs through physical contact you could give him wither. And there are other ways to gain abilities. Or you can have him get more powerful when he deals combat damage with counters or something. I think that you can still make him you just have to find a good way of doing it within Wagic's abilities.
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380