Parallel Lives...

For all your questions regarding Image Card Coding.
Please read the Image Posting Guideline & Index before posting in this forum.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST BUG REPORT IN THIS FORUM !!

Please read carefully the forum rules related to the card coding section : viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1545

All post will be edited to follow forum rules.
Tacoghandi

Re: Parallel Lives...

Post by Tacoghandi »

I also know how much you hate token workarounds and I am not a fan as well and I am still transitioning what I can from token workarounds in my Wagic fork to ability$! lines of code. Problem is that for a few things I still have to use them since I am not able to mod the source code as well as others. For instance I have a Cascade ability that I created that uses token workarounds to check for a thing that if that thing is not there it needs to repeat and I can't do that with the ability$! lines. But I am working on a possibility with temporary emblems to maybe help with this but the code gets a bit complex and buggy. Still though I am doing what I can with the knowledge that I have.
That is the reason I suggested that the code for multiplying tokens have a check for a type instead of just hitting every token. This way I can still use the cards that must use token workarounds for my game. So far it seems that without modding the source code for an alias or creating the ability it is impossible to create a repetitive action without using tokens.
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

taco, update your fork to current, kev added cascade this week :P

I have an idea, after i get reveal done, for the cards that do this.
it will be a keyword that adds multipliers to parsedints.
just give me time, im coding the reveal cards stuff and scry now, the engine code is done. then coding shadows over inastrad cards. then my next card pool will be these doublers.
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

Zethfox wrote:taco, update your fork to current, kev added cascade this week :P

I have an idea, after i get reveal done, for the cards that do this.
it will be a keyword that adds multipliers to parsedints.
just give me time, im coding the reveal cards stuff and scry now, the engine code is done. then coding shadows over inastrad cards. then my next card pool will be these doublers.
Nice I am still working on recovery from a hard drive failure so I have not been up to date for a while. Thanks for the info and glad to hear some new stuff is in the works.
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380