Land Grant Goblin Charbelcher Phantasmagorian Breakthrough

For all your questions regarding Image Card Coding.
Please read the Image Posting Guideline & Index before posting in this forum.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST BUG REPORT IN THIS FORUM !!

Please read carefully the forum rules related to the card coding section : viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1545

All post will be edited to follow forum rules.
Garrafa

Land Grant Goblin Charbelcher Phantasmagorian Breakthrough

Post by Garrafa »

Recently, I've hardcoded these cards:

-Land Grant: since its purpose is to work in 2-lands or 1-land decks, his mana cost is already 0, requires honesty.

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Land Grant
mana={0}
color=green
auto=moveTo(myhand) target(forest|mylibrary)
type=Sorcery
text=If you have no land cards in hand, you may reveal your hand rather than pay Land Grant's mana cost.  Search your library for a Forest card, reveal that card, and put it into your hand. Then shuffle your library.
[/card]
-Goblin Charbelcher: as Land Grant, Goblin Charbelcher works in 2-lands or 1-land decks. So it deals X damage to your opponent, where X is the number of cards in your library.

[card]
name=Goblin Charbelcher
auto={3}{T}:foreach(*|myLibrary) damage:1 target(creature,player)
text={3}, {T}: Reveal cards from the top of your library until you reveal a land card. Goblin Charbelcher deals damage equal to the number of nonland cards revealed this way to target creature or player. If the revealed land card was a Mountain, Goblin Charbelcher deals double that damage instead. Put the revealed cards on the bottom of your library in any order.
mana={4}
type=Artifact
[/card]
-Phantasmagorian: it works fine, but the opponent can't counter it by discarding 3 cards. Since it is often used in manaless dredge, you'll never cast this creature, so there's no problem.

[card]
name=Phantasmagorian
text=When you cast Phantasmagorian, any player may discard three cards. If a player does, counter Phantasmagorian. -- Discard three cards: Return Phantasmagorian from your graveyard to your hand.
mana={5}{B}{B}
autograveyard={discard(*|myhand)}{discard(*|myhand)}{discard(*|myhand)}:moveTo(myhand)
type=Creature
subtype=Horror
power=6
toughness=6
[/card]
Breakthrough: instead of choosing X cards and discarding the rest, you have to choose how many cards you're going to discard (requires honesty). So, if you paid 4U to cast Breakthrough and you have 3 cards in your hand, you'll buy 4 and discard 3.

[card]
name=Breakthrough
text=Draw four cards, then choose X cards in your hand and discard the rest.
auto=draw:4
auto=(name(discard 1)reject notatarget(*|myhand) 
auto=(name(discard 2)reject notatarget(<2>*|myhand) 
auto=(name(discard 3)reject notatarget(<3>*|myhand) 
auto=(name(discard 4)reject notatarget(<4>*|myhand) 
auto=(name(discard 5)reject notatarget(<5>*|myhand) 
auto=(name(discard 6)reject notatarget(<6>*|myhand) 
auto=(name(discard 7)reject notatarget(<7>*|myhand) 
auto=(name(discard 8)reject notatarget(<8>*|myhand) 
auto=(name(discard 9)reject notatarget(<9>*|myhand) 
auto=(name(discard 10)reject notatarget(<10>*|myhand) 
auto=(name(discard 11)reject notatarget(<11>*|myhand) 
auto=(name(discard 12)reject notatarget(<12>*|myhand) 
auto=(name(discard 13)reject notatarget(<13>*|myhand) 
auto=(name(discard 14)reject notatarget(<14>*|myhand) 
auto=(name(discard 15)reject notatarget(<15>*|myhand) 
auto=(name(discard 16)reject notatarget(<16>*|myhand) 
auto=(name(discard 17)reject notatarget(<17>*|myhand) 
mana={X}{U}
type=Sorcery
[/card]
is there a way to change the order of discarding a card when the discard phase is over and you have more than 7 cards? I want to play manaless dredge, but the deck doesn't work properly, since you can't choose the card you want to discard.
i-am-not-one

Re: Land Grant Goblin Charbelcher Phantasmagorian Breakthrou

Post by i-am-not-one »

is there a way to change the order of discarding a card when the discard phase is over and you have more than 7 cards? I want to play manaless dredge, but the deck doesn't work properly, since you can't choose the card you want to discard.
I only found this recently but if you have more than 7 cards you can get rid of the extra during the cleanup phase.

Otherwise as you have found it just takes from the start of your hand.
Garrafa

Post by Garrafa »

i-am-not-one wrote:
I only found this recently but if you have more than 7 cards you can get rid of the extra during the cleanup phase.

Otherwise as you have found it just takes from the start of your hand.
OMG, you're right! Thank you!
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

I am kind of surprised Land Grant was not added to the primitive. Here is the correct supported code for it.

[card]
name=Land Grant
other={0} name(Cast for free)
auto=moveto(myhand) notatarget(forest|mylibrary)
otherrestriction=type(land|myhand)~lessthan~1
autostack=if paid(alternative) then ability$!name(look at opponent hand) notatarget(*|opponenthand) 0/0!$ opponent
text=If you have no land cards in hand, you may reveal your hand rather than pay Land Grant's mana cost. -- Search your library for a Forest card, reveal that card, and put it into your hand. Then shuffle your library.
mana={1}{G}
type=Sorcery
[/card]
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380