Unsupported Cards

For all your questions regarding Image Card Coding.
Please read the Image Posting Guideline & Index before posting in this forum.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST BUG REPORT IN THIS FORUM !!

Please read carefully the forum rules related to the card coding section : viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1545

All post will be edited to follow forum rules.
dber

Re: Unsupported Cards

Post by dber »

Tacoghandi wrote:
dber wrote:[card]
name=Griselbrand
auto={L}{L}{L}{L}{L}{L}{L}: draw:7
text=Flying, lifelink. -- Pay 7 life: Draw seven cards.
mana={4}{B}{B}{B}{B}
abilities=flying,lifelink
type=Legendary Creature
subtype=Demon
power=7
toughness=7
[/card]
This topic is for official unsupported cards only. Griselbrand is not a part of wagic yet as Avacyn Restored is not included in the mtg.txt file. This is for cards that appear in the unsupported.txt file. This would be posted in the Avacyn Restored topic in custom sets, however, Griselbrand is already in the AVR.txt primitives file and is supported there.
True, I didn't get rid of that not all the people didn't add the AVR. Is so difficult to implement cards WITHOUT USING tokens as you people require. I did some cards like Ponder, Goblin Ringleader, Sensei's divining top, Smallpox using tokens...

However here are some implementations WITHOUT USING TOKENs:

Code: Select all

[card]
name=AEtherplasm
auto=@combat(blocking) source(this): may moveTo(myhand) all(this) && target(creature|myhand) moveTo(mybattlefield)
text=Whenever AEtherplasm blocks a creature, you may return AEtherplasm to its owner's hand. If you do, you may put a creature card from your hand onto the battlefield blocking that creature.
mana={2}{U}{U}
type=Creature
subtype=Illusion
power=1
toughness=1
[/card]

[card]
name=Basking Rootwalla
auto={1}{G}:2/2
autograveyard=@movedTo(this|mygraveyard) from(myhand): may pay({0}) name(Madness) moveto(mybattlefield)
text={1}{G}: Basking Rootwalla gets +2/+2 until end of turn. Activate this ability only once each turn. -- Madness {0} (If you discard this card, you may cast it for its madness cost instead of putting it into your graveyard.)
mana={G}
type=Creature
subtype=Lizard
power=1
toughness=1
[/card]
IMPORTANT: with the last wagic version, some autohand abilities like this "madness" break the game, but I tried other versions and work perfectly. I hope that the autohand breaking the game abilities would be fixed on any next update if wololo develops it.

[card]
name=Spellstutter Sprite
auto= fizzle target(*[manacost<=type:faerie:mybattlefield]|stack)
abilities=flash,flying
text=Flash -- Flying -- When Spellstutter Sprite enters the battlefield, counter target spell with converted mana cost x or less, where x is the number of Faeries you control.
mana={1}{U}
type=Creature
subtype=Faerie Wizard
power=1
toughness=1
[/card]

[card]
name=Phyrexian Metamorph
mana={3}{p(U)}
auto=copy NotATarget(creature)
type=Artifact Creature
subtype=Shapeshifter
power=0
toughness=0
text=({(u/p)} can be paid with either {U} or 2 life.) You may have Phyrexian Metamorph enter the battlefield as a copy of any artifact or creature on the battlefield, except it's an artifact in addition to its other types.
[/card]

[card]
name=Delver of Secrets
auto=@movedto(*[instant;sorcery]|myhand) from(mylibrary) restriction{mydrawonly}: flip(Insectile Aberration)
text=At the beginning of your upkeep, look at the top card of your library. You may reveal that card. If an instant or sorcery card is revealed this way, transform Delver of Secrets. Transform - Human Insect,Flying,3/2
mana={U}
type=Creature
subtype=Human Cleric
power=1
toughness=1
[/card]

[card]
name=Insectile Aberration
type=Creature
abilities=flying
subtype=Human Insect
power=3
toughness=2
[/card]
IMPORTANT: This doesn't show the card on the opponent. However CPU is enough stupid to don't give a **** in the case xD
Last edited by dber on Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
KF1

Post by KF1 »

Nice! Always great to read codes that don't use token work arounds.

Thank you for sharing your codes.
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

Some of these cards are not working aaccording to the card rules, which is what i made this topic for. If the card does not work according to the card rules then I would not post it here. Also I would test the card in many situations in order to make sure that it was working 100%, so please make sure to do that. I am not saying that you dont, I just want to make sure that you are.

AEtherplasm does not put the creature into play blocking the creature the it was blocking.

Basking rootwalla is using a madness code that i used to use but that code would not work for me when the card had any sort of mana cost. Though it may work for this one, I dont have time to test it. The issue with this is that the card still hits the graveyard. I have coded all of the madness cards that are available in a madness workaround in my set topic if you are interested. It works for all the cards i have coded but it uses a token workaround and the card still hits the graveyard as well.

Spellstutter Sprite looks good.

Phyrexian Metamorph seems good o though you forgot the text line.

Delver of secrets would be good, but i am not sure that mydrawonly means the first card you draw on your turn. I am not sure and do not have time to test. As long as it does not look at avery card you draw it would work for the most part.

Thanks for the ideas for adds and keep them coming. JUst make sure that you are a little more strict about what counts as a working card.
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

mana={3}{(}{U}{/}{P}{)}
what is this supposed to be?
dber

Post by dber »

Zethfox wrote:mana={3}{(}{U}{/}{P}{)}
Phyrexian mana, but what I think it should be {p(U)} xD
Now I've fixed it
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

Zethfox wrote:mana={3}{(}{U}{/}{P}{)}
LOL I didn't test.the card so I didn't even notice.

mister_playboy

Post by mister_playboy »

I'm interested in trying my hand at this...

First, here is a coding for Inferno Titan that allows him to deal 3 damage to a target upon ETB/attacking.

[card]
name=Inferno Titan
auto={R}:1/0
auto=damage:3 target(creature,player)
auto=@combat(attacking) source(this):damage:3 target(creature,player)
text={R}: Inferno Titan gets +1/+0 until end of turn. -- Whenever Inferno Titan enters the battlefield or attacks, it deals 3 damage divided as you choose among one, two or three target creatures and/or players.
mana={4}{R}{R}
type=Creature
subtype=Giant
power=6
toughness=6
[/card]
I thought about using damage:1 three times to match the independent targeting ability the card should have (although the triggers would stack instead of resolving at the same time), but simply entering damage:1 target(creature,player) three times in the code doesn't seem to work.

I have also gotten Deus of Calamity into a playable state (right now he doesn't even have trample... :P )

[card]
name=Deus of Calamity
abilities=trample
auto=@combatdamaged(player) from(this):destroy target(land|opponentbattlefield)
text=Trample -- Whenever Deus of Calamity deals 6 or more damage to an opponent, destroy target land that player controls.
mana={RG}{RG}{RG}{RG}{RG}
type=Creature
subtype=Spirit Avatar
power=6
toughness=6
[/card]
With this code he destroys a land as long as at least 1 damage gets to the other player. That's stronger than it should be, but closer to intended than the card is currently as a vanilla 6/6.
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

I am currently trying to code Makeshift Mannequin. I am pretty sure this card is codable in wagic but I am haveing issues getting the @target transformation to work only on if the mannequin counter is there. Some help would be great as this is a key card to a world championship deck that I am adding to my wagic game for a.i. to play.

This is a far as I can get and have it working. Though the check for the mannequin counter for the sacrifice had to be ommited for me to get the card at least playable.

[card]
name=Makeshift Mannequin
target=creature|mygraveyard
auto=moveto(mybattlefield) && transforms((,newability[counter(0/0.1.mannequin)],newability[@targeted(this):sacrifice])) forever
text=Return target creature card from your graveyard to the battlefield with a mannequin counter on it. For as long as that creature has a mannequin counter on it, it has "When this creature becomes the target of a spell or ability, sacrifice it."
mana={3}{B}
type=Instant
[/card]

KF1

Post by KF1 »

Just an idea you may have already tried...

[card]
name=Makeshift Mannequin
auto=moveto(mybattlefield)
auto=@movedto(mybattlefield) from(mytgt|mygraveyard):all(trigger) transforms((,newability[counter(0/0.1.mannequin)],newability[@targeted(this):sacrifice])) forever
text=Return target creature card from your graveyard to the battlefield with a mannequin counter on it. For as long as that creature has a mannequin counter on it, it has "When this creature becomes the target of a spell or ability, sacrifice it."
mana={3}{B}
type=Instant
[/card]

It almost looks like Grave Betrayal's code could be tweaked to make it work.

auto=@movedTo(creature|mybattlefield) from(mygraveyard):all(trigger) transforms((,newability[counter(0/0.1.mannequin)],newability[@targeted(this):sacrifice])) forever
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

KF1 wrote:Just an idea you may have already tried...

[card]
name=Makeshift Mannequin
auto=moveto(mybattlefield)
auto=@movedto(mybattlefield) from(mytgt|mygraveyard):all(trigger) transforms((,newability[counter(0/0.1.mannequin)],newability[@targeted(this):sacrifice])) forever
mana={3}{B}
type=Instant
[/card]

It almost looks like Grave Betrayal's code could be tweaked to make it work.

auto=@movedTo(creature|mybattlefield) from(mygraveyard):all(trigger) transforms((,newability[counter(0/0.1.mannequin)],newability[@targeted(this):sacrifice])) forever
The problem is not the sacrifce its connecting the sacrifice with the fact that the counter has to be there for the ability. Your code would not change that. I need to tie the sacrifice ability to a check that would look for the counter if the counter is removed somehow then the sacrifice abilty goes away. My current code works already i just need to figure out a way to make the creature's sacrifice ability restricted to the fact that the counter needs to be there and i cant seem to do that. Thanks for the try though.