Unsupported Cards

For all your questions regarding Image Card Coding.
Please read the Image Posting Guideline & Index before posting in this forum.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST BUG REPORT IN THIS FORUM !!

Please read carefully the forum rules related to the card coding section : viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1545

All post will be edited to follow forum rules.
Tacoghandi

Re: Unsupported Cards

Post by Tacoghandi »

Same basis as Kaervek's Purge which made the mtg.txt file though neither is perfect

[card]
name=Detonate
auto=name(destroy target Artifact) target(artifact[manacost=x]) transforms((,newability[bury],newability[dynamicability<!manacoststrike targetcontroller!>]))
mana={X}{R}
type=Sorcery
text=Destroy target artifact with converted mana cost X. It can't be regenerated. Detonate deals X damage to that artifact's controller.
[/card]
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

**edit** Removed do to oversight. Thanks for the catch Zeth
Last edited by Tacoghandi on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat »

Tacoghandi wrote:uses a counter to determine ability but works

[card]
name=Curse of Wizardry
auto=choice name(white) counter(0/0,1,white)
auto=choice name(blue) counter(0/0,1,blue)
auto=choice name(black) counter(0/0,1,black)
auto=choice name(red) counter(0/0,1,red)
auto=choice name(green) counter(0/0,1,green)
auto=@movedTo(*[white]|mystack):this(counter{0/0,1,White}) life:-1 controller
auto=@movedTo(*[white]|opponentstack):this(counter{0/0,1,White}) life:-1 opponent
auto=@movedTo(*[blue]|mystack):this(counter{0/0,1,blue}) life:-1 controller
auto=@movedTo(*[blue]|opponentstack):this(counter{0/0,1,blue}) life:-1 opponent
auto=@movedTo(*[black]|mystack):this(counter{0/0,1,black}) life:-1 controller
auto=@movedTo(*[black]|opponentstack):this(counter{0/0,1,black}) life:-1 opponent
auto=@movedTo(*[red]|mystack):this(counter{0/0,1,red}) life:-1 controller
auto=@movedTo(*[red]|opponentstack):this(counter{0/0,1,red}) life:-1 opponent
auto=@movedTo(*[green]|mystack):this(counter{0/0,1,green}) life:-1 controller
auto=@movedTo(*[green]|opponentstack):this(counter{0/0,1,green}) life:-1 opponent
mana={2}{B}{B}
type=Enchantment
text=As Curse of Wizardry enters the battlefield, choose a color. Whenever a player casts a spell of the chosen color, that player loses 1 life.
[/card]

Zeth has made a new keyword which does not need counter workarounds anymore. Will be probably at least in Wagic 0.19. He will add the engine code to the svn next days. I will change the affected card and add Curse of Wizardry, too.
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

the problem with coding Diminishing Returns like that is it will trigger moveto to graveyard effects....from the deplete...
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

oops wasnt even looking at that when i coded it. Ill delete it.

Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

Changed due to possible crashing if cards were moved from the graveyard after use before end of turn

[card]
name=False Memories
auto=deplete:7
auto=@next endofturn:if type(*|mygraveyard)~morethan~7 then moveto(exile) notatarget(<7>*|mygraveyard)
auto=@next endofturn:if type(*|mygraveyard)~lessthan~8 then moveto(exile) all(*|mygraveyard)
text=Put the top seven cards of your library into your graveyard. At the beginning of the next end step, exile seven cards from your graveyard.
mana={1}{U}
type=Instant
[/card]
Last edited by Tacoghandi on Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

Same basis as Blood Oath

[card]
name=Fertile Imagination
target=opponent
auto=choice name(Artifact) notatarget(*|opponenthand) 0/0 && foreach(artifact|opponenthand) token(Saproling,Creature Saproling,1/1,green)*2 controller
auto=choice name(Creature) notatarget(*|opponenthand) 0/0 && foreach(creature|opponenthand) token(Saproling,Creature Saproling,1/1,green)*2 controller
auto=choice name(Enchantment) notatarget(*|opponenthand) 0/0 && foreach(enchantment|opponenthand) token(Saproling,Creature Saproling,1/1,green)*2 controller
auto=choice name(Instant) notatarget(*|opponenthand) 0/0 && foreach(instant|opponenthand) token(Saproling,Creature Saproling,1/1,green)*2 controller
auto=choice name(Land) notatarget(*|opponenthand) 0/0 && foreach(land|opponenthand) token(Saproling,Creature Saproling,1/1,green)*2 controller
auto=choice name(Planeswalker) notatarget(*|opponenthand) 0/0 && foreach(planeswalker|opponenthand) token(Saproling,Creature Saproling,1/1,green)*2 controller
auto=choice name(Sorcery) notatarget(*|opponenthand) 0/0 && foreach(sorcery|opponenthand) token(Saproling,Creature Saproling,1/1,green)*2 controller
auto=choice name(Tribal) notatarget(*|opponenthand) 0/0 && foreach(tribal|opponenthand) token(Saproling,Creature Saproling,1/1,green)*2 controller
text=Choose a card type. Target opponent reveals his or her hand. Put two 1/1 green Saproling creature tokens onto the battlefield for each card of the chosen type revealed this way. (The card types are artifact, creature, enchantment, instant, land, planeswalker, sorcery, and tribal.)
mana={2}{G}{G}
type=Sorcery
[/card]

dber

Post by dber »

Tacoghandi wrote:I have been going over the unsupported list and looking for cards to code and add to my game. I noticed that Aether Burst is on that list and was looking at it and thought it would be easy to add that card now that there have been some changes in the targeting code and such. I figure it was probably just overlooked as you guys are pretty busy working on more important things. So I coded and tested and it seems to be working great. I thought I would post it here and you guys can add it to the svn or the next release if you think it is worthy of it.

[card]
name=AEther Burst
auto=if type(AEther Burst|graveyard)~equalto~0 then moveto(ownerhand) target(<upto:1>creature|battlefield)
auto=if type(AEther Burst|graveyard)~equalto~1 then moveto(ownerhand) target(<upto:2>creature|battlefield)
auto=if type(AEther Burst|graveyard)~equalto~2 then moveto(ownerhand) target(<upto:3>creature|battlefield)
auto=if type(AEther Burst|graveyard)~equalto~3 then moveto(ownerhand) target(<upto:4>creature|battlefield)
auto=if type(AEther Burst|graveyard)~equalto~4 then moveto(ownerhand) target(<upto:5>creature|battlefield)
auto=if type(AEther Burst|graveyard)~equalto~5 then moveto(ownerhand) target(<upto:6>creature|battlefield)
auto=if type(AEther Burst|graveyard)~equalto~6 then moveto(ownerhand) target(<upto:7>creature|battlefield)
auto=if type(AEther Burst|graveyard)~equalto~7 then moveto(ownerhand) target(<upto:8>creature|battlefield)
auto=if type(AEther Burst|graveyard)~equalto~8 then moveto(ownerhand) target(<upto:9>creature|battlefield)
text=Return up to X target creatures to their owners' hands, where X is one plus the number of cards named AEther Burst in all graveyards as you cast AEther Burst.
mana={1}{U}
type=Instant
[/card]

let me know if you find a mistake or bug for it.
more than 4? thats illegal. well in real play xD
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

Aether burst is not your graveyard it is all graveyards so there can be up to 8 total. the ninth was added in case there is a way to copy it from the graveyard while leaving 8 of them in there.

Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

changed False Memories due to a possible crash issue if cards were moved from graveyard before end of turn. Seems to work great now.