Unsupported Cards

For all your questions regarding Image Card Coding.
Please read the Image Posting Guideline & Index before posting in this forum.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST BUG REPORT IN THIS FORUM !!

Please read carefully the forum rules related to the card coding section : viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1545

All post will be edited to follow forum rules.
Tacoghandi

Unsupported Cards

Post by Tacoghandi »

I have been going over the unsupported list and looking for cards to code and add to my game. I noticed that Aether Burst is on that list and was looking at it and thought it would be easy to add that card now that there have been some changes in the targeting code and such. I figure it was probably just overlooked as you guys are pretty busy working on more important things. So I coded and tested and it seems to be working great. I thought I would post it here and you guys can add it to the svn or the next release if you think it is worthy of it.

[card]
name=AEther Burst
auto=if type(AEther Burst|graveyard)~equalto~0 then moveto(ownerhand) target(<upto:1>creature|battlefield)
auto=if type(AEther Burst|graveyard)~equalto~1 then moveto(ownerhand) target(<upto:2>creature|battlefield)
auto=if type(AEther Burst|graveyard)~equalto~2 then moveto(ownerhand) target(<upto:3>creature|battlefield)
auto=if type(AEther Burst|graveyard)~equalto~3 then moveto(ownerhand) target(<upto:4>creature|battlefield)
auto=if type(AEther Burst|graveyard)~equalto~4 then moveto(ownerhand) target(<upto:5>creature|battlefield)
auto=if type(AEther Burst|graveyard)~equalto~5 then moveto(ownerhand) target(<upto:6>creature|battlefield)
auto=if type(AEther Burst|graveyard)~equalto~6 then moveto(ownerhand) target(<upto:7>creature|battlefield)
auto=if type(AEther Burst|graveyard)~equalto~7 then moveto(ownerhand) target(<upto:8>creature|battlefield)
auto=if type(AEther Burst|graveyard)~equalto~8 then moveto(ownerhand) target(<upto:9>creature|battlefield)
text=Return up to X target creatures to their owners' hands, where X is one plus the number of cards named AEther Burst in all graveyards as you cast AEther Burst.
mana={1}{U}
type=Instant
[/card]

let me know if you find a mistake or bug for it.
Last edited by Tacoghandi on Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380
Dr.Solomat

Re: AEther Burst

Post by Dr.Solomat »

Nice idea taco,

The code just looks a little problematic to me in one small detai:l all targets should be chosen at the same time.

If erase that, i see no reason not to add it
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

remove this part

target=creature|battlefield
auto=moveto(ownerhand)
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

That was my original code but i changed it cause i was thinking that all the creatures had shroud, wouldnt the spell still be castable and just fizzle. But then i realized its "up to" so shroud doesnt stop being able to cast the card.

Changed it in oringinal post

Thanks for the help.

Tacoghandi

Re: Unsupported Cards

Post by Tacoghandi »

Changed the name of the topic as I will be posting new ones that i code with minimum or no workarounds. Thought i would just make suggestions as i code all the unsupported cards i can and add them to my game. I will post only cards that are almost if not perfectly working that i feel if not in the mtg.txt could go in the borderline.txt.

here is an enchantment that seems to work as it should. Only issue is it uses a counter to determine its effect

[card]
name=Ashling's Prerogative
auto=choice name(Odd) counter(0/0,1,odd)
auto=choice name(Even) counter(0/0,1,even)
auto=@movedTo(creature[manacost=0]|Battlefield):this(counter{0/0.1.odd}>0) all(trigger) tap
auto=this(counter{0/0,1,odd}>0) lord(creature[manacost=1]|battlefield) haste
auto=@movedTo(creature[manacost=2]|Battlefield):this(counter{0/0.1.odd}>0) all(trigger) tap
auto=this(counter{0/0,1,odd}>0) lord(creature[manacost=3]|battlefield) haste
auto=@movedTo(creature[manacost=4]|Battlefield):this(counter{0/0.1.odd}>0) all(trigger) tap
auto=this(counter{0/0,1,odd}>0) lord(creature[manacost=5]|battlefield) haste
auto=@movedTo(creature[manacost=6]|Battlefield):this(counter{0/0.1.odd}>0) all(trigger) tap
auto=this(counter{0/0,1,odd}>0) lord(creature[manacost=7]|battlefield) haste
auto=@movedTo(creature[manacost=8]|Battlefield):this(counter{0/0.1.odd}>0) all(trigger) tap
auto=this(counter{0/0,1,odd}>0) lord(creature[manacost=9]|battlefield) haste
auto=@movedTo(creature[manacost=10]|Battlefield):this(counter{0/0.1.odd}>0) all(trigger) tap
auto=this(counter{0/0,1,odd}>0) lord(creature[manacost=11]|battlefield) haste
auto=@movedTo(creature[manacost=12]|Battlefield):this(counter{0/0.1.odd}>0) all(trigger) tap
auto=this(counter{0/0,1,odd}>0) lord(creature[manacost=13]|battlefield) haste
auto=@movedTo(creature[manacost=14]|Battlefield):this(counter{0/0.1.odd}>0) all(trigger) tap
auto=this(counter{0/0,1,odd}>0) lord(creature[manacost=15]|battlefield) haste
auto=@movedTo(creature[manacost=16]|Battlefield):this(counter{0/0.1.odd}>0) all(trigger) tap
auto=this(counter{0/0,1,odd}>0) lord(creature[manacost=17]|battlefield) haste
auto=@movedTo(creature[manacost=18]|Battlefield):this(counter{0/0.1.odd}>0) all(trigger) tap
auto=this(counter{0/0,1,odd}>0) lord(creature[manacost=19]|battlefield) haste
auto=@movedTo(creature[manacost=20]|Battlefield):this(counter{0/0.1.odd}>0) all(trigger) tap
auto=this(counter{0/0,1,even}>0) lord(creature[manacost=0]|battlefield) haste
auto=@movedTo(creature[manacost=1]|Battlefield):this(counter{0/0.1.even}>0) all(trigger) tap
auto=this(counter{0/0,1,even}>0) lord(creature[manacost=2]|battlefield) haste
auto=@movedTo(creature[manacost=3]|Battlefield):this(counter{0/0.1.even}>0) all(trigger) tap
auto=this(counter{0/0,1,even}>0) lord(creature[manacost=4]|battlefield) haste
auto=@movedTo(creature[manacost=5]|Battlefield):this(counter{0/0.1.even}>0) all(trigger) tap
auto=this(counter{0/0,1,even}>0) lord(creature[manacost=6]|battlefield) haste
auto=@movedTo(creature[manacost=7]|Battlefield):this(counter{0/0.1.even}>0) all(trigger) tap
auto=this(counter{0/0,1,even}>0) lord(creature[manacost=8]|battlefield) haste
auto=@movedTo(creature[manacost=9]|Battlefield):this(counter{0/0.1.even}>0) all(trigger) tap
auto=this(counter{0/0,1,even}>0) lord(creature[manacost=10]|battlefield) haste
auto=@movedTo(creature[manacost=11]|Battlefield):this(counter{0/0.1.even}>0) all(trigger) tap
auto=this(counter{0/0,1,even}>0) lord(creature[manacost=12]|battlefield) haste
auto=@movedTo(creature[manacost=13]|Battlefield):this(counter{0/0.1.even}>0) all(trigger) tap
auto=this(counter{0/0,1,even}>0) lord(creature[manacost=14]|battlefield) haste
auto=@movedTo(creature[manacost=15]|Battlefield):this(counter{0/0.1.even}>0) all(trigger) tap
auto=this(counter{0/0,1,even}>0) lord(creature[manacost=16]|battlefield) haste
auto=@movedTo(creature[manacost=17]|Battlefield):this(counter{0/0.1.even}>0) all(trigger) tap
auto=this(counter{0/0,1,even}>0) lord(creature[manacost=18]|battlefield) haste
auto=@movedTo(creature[manacost=19]|Battlefield):this(counter{0/0.1.even}>0) all(trigger) tap
auto=this(counter{0/0,1,even}>0) lord(creature[manacost=20]|battlefield) haste
text=As Ashling's Prerogative enters the battlefield, choose odd or even. (Zero is even.) -- Each creature with converted mana cost of the chosen value has haste. -- Each creature without converted mana cost of the chosen value enters the battlefield tapped.
mana={1}{R}
type=Enchantment
[/card]

Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

Pretty sure this one is good

[card]
name=Avizoa
abilities=flying
auto={0}:frozen all(*|myBattlefield) && 2/2 limit:1
text=Flying -- {0}: Avizoa gets +2/+2 until end of turn. You skip your next untap step. Activate this ability only once each turn.
mana={3}{U}
type=Creature
subtype=Jellyfish
power=2
toughness=2
[/card]

Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

my next patch adds support for adding and removing phases and taking extra turns and skipping turns.....no workaround is needed for it.
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

for AEther Burst add one more line...for 9 returns...should be 8 returns + 1.
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

Zethfox wrote:for AEther Burst add one more line...for 9 returns...should be 8 returns + 1.
I am assuming that you that line for if there is a way to put a copy of the spell on the stack at some point in time without it leaving your graveyard. As normally there can only be a max of 7 in the graveyard when the spell is played so 8 is the max it could ever return. Ill add it though. Turn and phase skipping and adding will be a great awesome to have finally. Nice work!!

ph34rbot

Post by ph34rbot »

Zethfox wrote:my next patch adds support for adding and removing phases and taking extra turns and skipping turns.....no workaround is needed for it.
Whaaaaat? awesome, i'll be glad to help you test the patch and the cards, can't wait for it