Discussion: Doubling Season

For all your questions regarding Image Card Coding.
Please read the Image Posting Guideline & Index before posting in this forum.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST BUG REPORT IN THIS FORUM !!

Please read carefully the forum rules related to the card coding section : viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1545

All post will be edited to follow forum rules.
KF1

Discussion: Doubling Season

Post by KF1 »

I wondered if between Proliferate and Populate whether or not Doubling Season can finally be coded now.

Here is my current train of thought:

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Doubling Season
auto=@movedTo(creature[token]|mybattlefield):ability$! name(populate) clone notatarget(creature[token]|mybattlefield) !$ controller
auto=@movedTo(*[counter{any}]|mybattlefield):notatarget(*[counter{any}]|mybattlefield) (proliferation) proliferate && proliferate
text=If an effect would put one or more tokens onto the battlefield under your control, it puts twice that many of those tokens onto the battlefield instead. -- If an effect would place one or more counters on a permanent you control, it places twice that many of those counters on that permanent instead.
mana={4}{G}
type=Enchantment
[/card]
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Zethfox

Re: Discussion: Doubling Season

Post by Zethfox »

not quite, but i do think i have an idea for it in actual engine code. we are on code freeze right now for next release, so we will have to wait to see this card.
it wouldnt be too hard now. and it would add 3 cards with just those effects.
KF1

Post by KF1 »

Zethfox wrote:not quite, but i do think i have an idea for it in actual engine code. we are on code freeze right now for next release, so we will have to wait to see this card.
it wouldnt be too hard now. and it would add 3 cards with just those effects.
Cool! Thank you for the reply.
jwilkes99999

Post by jwilkes99999 »

I assume the problem is with having multiple instances stack? Does this mean if we can fix this we could also see Rhox Faithmender become a possible card? Because my real life gain deck pretty much requires him and it makes me sad not to be able to use him in wagic.
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

its just variable replacement. yeah that card would be supported after.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

I want Doubling season and Corpsejack Menace so much...that would be sweet.
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

that was going to be my next add, but i decided double cards will be, they have a card group of 38ish cards. thats a lot for a group, simple effects and all we are missing is a way to "play" them
KF1

Post by KF1 »

What about this as a starting point?:

auto=@movedTo([token]|myBattlefield) proliferate

auto=@counteradded(*|mybattlefield):all(trigger[to]) lord(*|mybattlefield) transforms((,newability[thisforeach(counter{any}) counter({any})*2]))

I am amazed at how many different/sources and triggers there can be to put any kind of counter on something in game...

7/16/13: Update

Never mind, I crash to the desktop using these codes.
GammaPaladin

Post by GammaPaladin »

So... Any progress made on Doubling Season and Rhox Faithmender type cards? Rhox Faithmender is one of my all-time favorite cards and it always drives me a little nuts when I remember that Wagic doesn't support it...
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

I also would LOVE to have Doubling Season, Rhox Faithmender, Vorinclex, and Mana Reflection.