Flourishing Defenses Help

For all your questions regarding Image Card Coding.
Please read the Image Posting Guideline & Index before posting in this forum.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST BUG REPORT IN THIS FORUM !!

Please read carefully the forum rules related to the card coding section : viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1545

All post will be edited to follow forum rules.
Shadowfireomega

Flourishing Defenses Help

Post by Shadowfireomega » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:44 am

Can this work-around be done?
Every time a -1/-1 counter is placed on a creature, a "elf" counter is placed on Flourishing defenses
1.(best case) and everytime Flourishing Defenses gains an elf counter, it is expended and it gives you the choice to put a 1/1 green elf token into play, and if you choose cancel the counter goes away,
or
2. (decent i guess) You must manually select to create, and counters go away every upkeep
or
3. (would work) as above but dont go away (if you cant make them that is)

any of these would be awesome, and i would try to do it myself, but the only computer i have access to is one where the owner will not let me download anything, and the USB ports dont work. If I can get a working code, i can go across town to a friends, but visits with him i perfer to keep breif >.>

Now all the above is assuming That the main problem was the whole -1/-1 counter creating a token, not -1/-1 triggering anything at all. cause if that was the case:

Would this work?
Flourishing Defenses- all creatures have: whenever a -1/-1 counter is put on this card, place an "elf" counter on Flourishing Defenses. and then just the same as above. I think this may work based on the way Kulrath Knight works (counters triggering an ability), but i may be wrong.
Wagic: the Homebrew Image Pack Easy Installers

"I love being wrong, for if I was always right, I would never learn anything, and that would be a sad life." -Benjamin Fisher
check out my blog http://shadowfireomega.blogspot.com/

Zethfox

Re: Flourishing Defenses Help

Post by Zethfox » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:04 am

whenever a -1/-1 counter

this is unsupported, there is no trigger for "counter" abilities...

Shadowfireomega

Re: Flourishing Defenses Help

Post by Shadowfireomega » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:55 am

ok, now i definitaly gotcha. I tried to understand all the code stuff to try and make it work, but it left me more confused then when I was 8 and looked in my moms algebra 303 book :lol:
gotta give you guys props, to have so many of the cards already codeable is an astounding feat as it is. now back to ruthlessly pounding on the AI decks :twisted:
Wagic: the Homebrew Image Pack Easy Installers

"I love being wrong, for if I was always right, I would never learn anything, and that would be a sad life." -Benjamin Fisher
check out my blog http://shadowfireomega.blogspot.com/