Bridge from Below (working w/ token)

For all your questions regarding Image Card Coding.
Please read the Image Posting Guideline & Index before posting in this forum.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST BUG REPORT IN THIS FORUM !!

Please read carefully the forum rules related to the card coding section : viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1545

All post will be edited to follow forum rules.
Bloodthirsty Sorin

Bridge from Below (working w/ token)

Post by Bloodthirsty Sorin »

Hi, I here is the code:

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Bridge from Below
autograveyard=aslongas(zombie generation with bridge|myBattlefield) token(-136054) <1
autograveyard=counter(0/0,1,BfB) all(zombie generation with bridge|myBattlefield)
text=Whenever a nontoken creature is put into your graveyard from the battlefield, if Bridge from Below is in your graveyard, put a 2/2 black Zombie creature token onto the battlefield.
When a creature is put into an opponent's graveyard from the battlefield, if Bridge from Below is in your graveyard, exile Bridge from Below. 
mana={B}{B}{B}
type=Enchantment
[/card]
[card]
name=zombie generation with bridge
auto=@movedto(creature[-token]|mygraveyard) from(battlefield):thisforeach(counter{0/0.1.BfB}) token(Zombie,creature zombie token,2/2,black)
auto=@movedto(creature|opponentGraveyard) from(opponentBattlefield):moveto(exile) all(bridge from below|mygraveyard)
auto=@movedto(Bridge from Below|exile,myBattlefield,hand,library) from(myGraveyard):counter(0/0,-1,BfB) all(zombie generation with bridge|myBattlefield)
id=-136054
type=nothing
[/card]
As far as I tested it works like the original card, However I tried to code the token in the card using "autograveyard=@movedto(creature..." but I could not make it working. Do "auto" and "autograveyard" work different? Thanks
moxen

Re: Bridge from Below (working w/ token)

Post by moxen »

You think you can give anger a shot?
Only those crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.

Wishlist: Sneak Attack, Through the Breach, Aluren, Serra Avatar, Goblin Piledriver
Bloodthirsty Sorin

Yes, let my try.
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

Bloodthirsty Sorin wrote:Yes, let my try.
the probelm i am having to getting abilities to act the same in every zone..like "all(" "@each" ect...i cant find it but either theres something in the source that tells a zone it can be treated like a normal zone...or theres something NOT in it making the zone act differently...
Bloodthirsty Sorin

You think you can give anger a shot?
It is still in wip but, take a look.

[card]
name=Anger
abilities=haste
autograveyard=aslongas(Anger Haste|myBattlefield) token(-33717) <1
autograveyard=counter(0/0,1,AH) all(Anger Haste|myBattlefield)
text=Haste
As long as Anger is in your graveyard and you control a Mountain, creatures you control have haste.
mana={3}{R}
type=Creature
subtype=Incarnation
power=2
toughness=2
[/card]
[card]
name=Anger Haste
auto=aslongas(mountain|myBattlefield) lord(creature|myBattlefield) haste
auto=@movedto(Anger|exile,myBattlefield,hand,library) from(myGraveyard):counter(0/0,-1,AH) all(Anger Haste|myBattlefield)
id=-33717
type=nothing
[/card]
However, it still need work, at this line of the code "auto=aslongas(mountain|myBattlefield) lord(creature|myBattlefield) haste" I must add another condition(having an AH counter) if I can't, I must try another way of coding this card. As you can see in the code, all this counters are for graveyard hate interaction.

I will continue figuring out how to make it work tomorrow, hope it helped.
the probelm i am having to getting abilities to act the same in every zone..like "all(" "@each" ect...i cant find it but either theres something in the source that tells a zone it can be treated like a normal zone...or theres something NOT in it making the zone act differently...
may you explain it a little bit more, I didn't get you.
baldersmashed

Post by baldersmashed »

You may run into the problem that autograveyard, last I checked, doesn't handle anything but activated abilities. I don't know if this has been updated since a loooooong time ago when I tried to code anger. If it does so now, I would wonder why this awesome card hasn't been added...
Dr.Solomat wrote:"Vegeta! What does the scouter say about Wagics power level?"

"It's over ten thooooouuuuuusaaaaaaaaand!"

"What 10.000? There's no way that can be right!"
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

may you explain it a little bit more, I didn't get you.[/quote]

currently abilities that have "all(", "@each", "foreach(" ,"@damaged" in a autograveyard, autohand, anything but "auto=" will not work correctly cause something in the wagic programming either makes it ignore those zones...or excludes those zone...or its not coded to accept them yet...personally ive been trying to find out how i could get all the zones to act the same with all abilitys listed on magictext...triggered abilities, phase based, and targeting just simply dont work right now for most zones...in my wagic i have 4 extra zones...junk, opponentexile, myexile, opponenthand...im running into the same probelm trying to get wagic to allow very thing on those zones
moxen

Post by moxen »

Zethfox wrote:
may you explain it a little bit more, I didn't get you.

currently abilities that have "all(", "@each", "foreach(" ,"@damaged" in a autograveyard, autohand, anything but "auto=" will not work correctly cause something in the wagic programming either makes it ignore those zones...or excludes those zone...or its not coded to accept them yet...personally ive been trying to find out how i could get all the zones to act the same with all abilitys listed on magictext...triggered abilities, phase based, and targeting just simply dont work right now for most zones...in my wagic i have 4 extra zones...junk, opponentexile, myexile, opponenthand...im running into the same probelm trying to get wagic to allow very thing on those zones[/quote]

Zeth, I think we've been digging in the wrong place then. Instead of reverse engineering the graveyard, we will get a zone similar to the graveyard. If we need another zone that will have auto= working, we need to take the battlefield zone apart and work on a replicated version of it.
Only those crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.

Wishlist: Sneak Attack, Through the Breach, Aluren, Serra Avatar, Goblin Piledriver
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

from what ive look at tho, the actual zones themselves dont determine what "magictext(which is that that is called)" is accepted in or supports...if you were to pick apart my added zones youll see that everywhere graveyard or battlefield are found, youll find my zones...technically that means it should act the same...but it doesnt, the person who coded "all(" "foreach(" "@each" needs to go in there and edit that himself cause i couldnt do it myself, ive tried, over and over and over...
Bloodthirsty Sorin

Zethfox and Moxen, thanks for the clarification.

By the way, Anger and co. as promised.

[card]
name=Wonder
abilities=flying
autograveyard=aslongas(Wonder Incarnation|myBattlefield) token(-33720) <1
autograveyard=counter(0/0,1,Incarnation) all(Wonder Incarnation|myBattlefield)
text=Flying
As long as Wonder is in your graveyard and you control an island, creatures you control have flying.
mana={3}{U}
type=Creature
subtype=Incarnation
power=2
toughness=2
[/card]
[card]
name=Wonder Incarnation
auto=aslongas(island|myBattlefield)aslongas(Wonder Incarnation[counter{0/0.1.Incarnation}]|myBattlefield) lord(creature|myBattlefield) flying
auto=@movedto(Wonder|exile,myBattlefield,hand,library) from(myGraveyard):counter(0/0,-1,Incarnation) all(Wonder Incarnation|myBattlefield)
id=-33720
type=nothing
[/card]

[card]
name=Valor
abilities=first strike
autograveyard=aslongas(Valor Incarnation|myBattlefield) token(-33720) <1
autograveyard=counter(0/0,1,Incarnation) all(Valor Incarnation|myBattlefield)
text=First Strike
As long as Valor is in your graveyard and you control a plains, creatures you control have first strike.
mana={3}{W}
type=Creature
subtype=Incarnation
power=2
toughness=2
[/card]
[card]
name=Valor Incarnation
auto=aslongas(plains|myBattlefield)aslongas(Valor Incarnation[counter{0/0.1.Incarnation}]|myBattlefield) lord(creature|myBattlefield) first strike
auto=@movedto(Valor|exile,myBattlefield,hand,library) from(myGraveyard):counter(0/0,-1,Incarnation) all(Valor Incarnation|myBattlefield)
id=-33719
type=nothing
[/card]

[card]
name=Filth
abilities=swampwalk
autograveyard=aslongas(Filth Incarnation|myBattlefield) token(-33722) <1
autograveyard=counter(0/0,1,Incarnation) all(Filth Incarnation|myBattlefield)
text=Swampwalk
As long as Filth is in your graveyard and you control a swamp, creatures you control have swampwalk.
mana={3}{B}
type=Creature
subtype=Incarnation
power=2
toughness=2
[/card]
[card]
name=Filth Incarnation
auto=aslongas(swamp|myBattlefield)aslongas(Filth Incarnation[counter{0/0.1.Incarnation}]|myBattlefield) lord(creature|myBattlefield) swampwalk
auto=@movedto(Filth|exile,myBattlefield,hand,library) from(myGraveyard):counter(0/0,-1,Incarnation) all(Filth Incarnation|myBattlefield)
id=-33722
type=nothing
[/card]

[card]
name=Anger
abilities=haste
autograveyard=aslongas(Anger Incarnation|myBattlefield) token(-33717) <1
autograveyard=counter(0/0,1,Incarnation) all(Anger Incarnation|myBattlefield)
text=Haste
As long as Anger is in your graveyard and you control a Mountain, creatures you control have haste.
mana={3}{R}
type=Creature
subtype=Incarnation
power=2
toughness=2
[/card]
[card]
name=Anger Incarnation
auto=aslongas(mountain|myBattlefield)aslongas(Anger Incarnation[counter{0/0.1.Incarnation}]|myBattlefield) lord(creature|myBattlefield) haste
auto=@movedto(Anger|exile,myBattlefield,hand,library) from(myGraveyard):counter(0/0,-1,Incarnation) all(Anger Incarnation|myBattlefield)
id=-33717
type=nothing
[/card]

[card]
name=Brawn
abilities=trample
autograveyard=aslongas(Brawn Incarnation|myBattlefield) token(-33721) <1
autograveyard=counter(0/0,1,Incarnation) all(Brawn Incarnation|myBattlefield)
text=Trample
As long as Brawn is in your graveyard and you control a forest, creatures you control have trample.
mana={3}{G}
type=Creature
subtype=Incarnation
power=3
toughness=3
[/card]
[card]
name=Brawn Incarnation
auto=aslongas(forest|myBattlefield)aslongas(Brawn Incarnation[counter{0/0.1.Incarnation}]|myBattlefield) lord(creature|myBattlefield) trample
auto=@movedto(Brawn|exile,myBattlefield,hand,library) from(myGraveyard):counter(0/0,-1,Incarnation) all(Brawn Incarnation|myBattlefield)
id=-33721
type=nothing
[/card]