Wagic PSP release August 2019

Announcements/news by the admins & moderators
Vitty85

Re: Wagic PSP release August 2019

Post by Vitty85 »

LAST UPDATE: 11/08/2023 - 12:45 CET

Hi all,

It has just been updated the new official Wagic version 0.24.0 up to date for Commander Masters (CMM), The Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-earth (LTR) and Tales of Middle-earth Commander (LTC) sets and now supporting more than 24,220 cards, you can find it on GitHub too on official repository:
https://github.com/WagicProject/wagic/r ... ic-v0.24.0

Here you can find all the new main details:

In this Wagic version I added a white border on commander cards to highlight them during match in the various game zones.

This Wagic version supports a new option to download latest core file from Android app (both at startup and from settings menu) and supports the new "Battle" type of cards from March of the Machine (MOM) set.

This Wagic version supports the Conspiracy cards features from CNS and CN2 sets. To build a deck with Conspiracy cards you can use the Deck Editor Menu (those cards have to be added to your Sideboard) or you can simply edit the deck txt file adding "#SB:" tag for your Conspiracy cards. If you build a Deck with Conspiracy cards please remember that the game will ask at the beginnig of game to move (or not) each single Conspiracy card from your Sideboard to your CommandZone.

Be aware that this is the first release of Wagic that supports Conspiracy cards, so there could be some bugs despite my tests, so please just report me feedback and be patient for a future resolution.

This Wagic version supports all the features from latest D&D release, including dungeon cards and multi-sided dice (d20, d12, d10, and so on). To build a deck with dungeons you can use the Deck Editor Menu or you can simply edit the deck txt file adding "#DNG:" tag for your dungeon cards. If you build a Deck with dungeons please remember that the game will allow only one instance of each dungeon so those cards cannot be duplicated in your sideboard.

Be aware that this is the first release of Wagic that supports D&D features, so there could be some bugs despite my tests, so please just report me feedback and be patient for a future resolution.

This Wagic version finally supports the Commander Format including Command Zone and Sideboard Zone directly accessible from 2 dedicated buttons on the battlefield (they are on the right side of the Exile Zone button). The user will be also able to build his Commander deck from Deck Editor Menu adding a Commander and play with AI in the new game mode following the Commander standard rules.

To unlock the Commander Format mode you have to win a game with 40 life (or more) and with less card in your graveyard than your opponent have (or to be faster you can add prx_commander=1 in your options.txt file or just use the files in my User zip archives). To build a deck you can use the Deck Editor Menu or you can edit the deck txt file adding "#CMD:" tag for your commander card. If you build a Deck with a commander remember that the game will allow in your deck only cards with same identity color of that commander, and, except for the basic lands, the cards cannot be duplicated, just single instances are allowed (you can also find some examples of Commander Decks in the User/player and User/ai/baka folders of my archives to have an idea how they work and to play sample matches). Please remember that in Commander Format game only decks with #CMD tag will be allowed for both human player and AI.

Be aware that this is the first release of Wagic that supports Commander Format, so there could be some bugs despite my tests, so please just report me feedback and be patient for a future resolution.

In this version, i improved the "in-game" menu, now the Cancel option is on top and it's possible to open/close the taskboard during the match.

I also fixed and improved the Deck Importer feature from MTGO files to Wagic deck format, now it supports decks with more than 60 cards (e.g. commander decks) and it also adds the Sideboard cards (if any) to the imported deck. From MTGO you can download decks from decklist section, i suggest to use the plain .txt file version, but also the .dck and .dec extensions are supported too.

In this version i also restored the 2 Players game mode, i could be able to play a match in LAN without big issues, but to play on WAN i recommend to map the port forwarding for 5001 port to your PC local address from router (i couldn't test but it should work).

I also added a new game option to allow the user to decide how to sort sets in filter and award section:
  • by name (according to selected language).
  • by release date (yyyy-mm-dd).
Here you can find all the previous main changelog:

I restored the Options Menu for Settings (SD Card), Import Decks and i completed the Card Image Downloader (working directly from the App) to retrieve all the images (with or without borders) from various web-sites on internet and rename them according to the card id of Gatherer and Wagic (as reported in the Res/sets folder). The Downloader menu window can be a bit slow to open the fist time you select it because it has to scan all the available sets in the Res folder and it has to download the card images database, so be patient for 30/40 secs till the progress bar will disappear and the sets list will be shown. After every set download is completed, all the relevant images will be compressed in a zip archive in your User/sets folder (eg. User/sets/10E/10E.zip). The Downloader program is now fully tested (i could be able to download all the available sets without any problem), but of course it may need a bit time to download and store the selected images on your device, so please be patient. If you are going to use the "Download All" option, consider that it will download more than 54190 images, so it may take around 6 or 7 hours to finish according to your network connection speed.

Fixed the issues about the Snow mana, so now all the cards in Modern Horizons (or any other set) which required to be casted with Snow mana are fully playable (to add a card which needs the snow mana just use the {i} value in primitives file as i did in MH1.txt).

Fixed the issue about life gaining loop when a card has ability to increment the life point gained in one phase (@lifeof). I added to the Wagic Abilities Engine a new keyword "except" to specify that the card who increment life point does not activate same trigger (loop) as it happened for Angel of Vitality in M20 set (you have to download again both binaries and Res folder to use this fix).

Added a new setting in the misc option menu in order to enable/disable the card borders (so you can decide to show or not the extra border according to the images you have downloaded).

The last version includes several crash fixes and bug fixes and it adds new features for game (e.g. Monarch game mode, mutate cards of IKO set, Modal Double Faced cards of ZNR, improved kickers and counters management, creature party support for ZNR, added roll-a-die ability and so on) and settings (e.g. SD Card support and finger up-down slide menu for Android devices without the side navigation bar such as Android 10 devices).

Added the following sets (including most of their primitives):

BEGINNERS
W16 - Welcome Deck 2016 (15 playable cards on 16 total cards)
W17 - Welcome Deck 2017 (30 playable cards on 30 total cards)

COMMANDER
CC1 - Commander Collection: Green (8 playable cards on 8 total cards)
CMR - Commander Legends (521 playable cards on 544 total cards)
PCA - Planechase Anthology (152 playable cards on 156 total cards)
C20 - Commander 2020 (308 playable cards on 322 total cards)
C19 - Commander 2019 (265 playable cards on 302 total cards)
CN2 - Conspiracy: Take the Crown (174 playable cards on 222 total cards)
ZNC - Zendikar Rising Commander (135 playable cards on 142 total cards)
KHC - Kaldheim Commander (118 playable cards on 119 total cards)
C21 - Commander 2021 (313 playable cards on 329 total cards)
AFC - Forgotten Realms Commander (275 playable cards on 275 total cards)
MIC - Midnight Hunt Commander (148 playable cards on 149 total cards)
VOC - Crimson Vow Commander (147 playable cards on 150 total cards)
CC2 - Commander Collection: Black (8 playable cards on 8 total cards)

CORE SET
M20 - Core Set 2020 (330 playable cards on 344 total cards)
M21 - Core Set 2021 (290 playable cards on 319 total cards)

DUEL DECKS
TD2 - Duel Decks: Mirrodin Pure vs. New Phyrexia (85 playable cards on 88 total cards)
DDR - Duel Decks: Nissa vs. Ob Nixilis (72 playable cards on 76 total cards)
DDN - Duel Decks: Speed vs Cunning (77 playable cards on 81 total cards)

EXPANSIONS
ELD - Throne of Eldraine (294 playable cards on 300 total cards)
THB - Theros Beyond Death (246 playable cards on 254 total cards)
IKO - Ikoria: Lair of Behemoths (259 playable cards on 274 total cards)
ZNR - Zendikar Rising (286 playable cards on 286 total cards)
KHM - Kaldheim (325 playable cards on 326 total cards)
AFR - Adventures in the Forgotten Realms (281 playable cards on 281 total cards)
MID - Innistrad: Midnight Hunt (276 playable cards on 277 total cards)
VOW - Innistrad: Crimson Vow (282 playable cards on 282 total cards)

FROM THE VAULT
V16 - From the Vault: Lore (13 playable cards on 16 total cards)

GLOBAL SERIES
GS1- Jiang Yanggu and Mu Yanling (40 playable cards on 40 total cards)

ON-LINE
VMA - Vintage Masters (307 playable cards on 325 total cards)
TPR- Tempest Remastered (252 playable cards on 269 total cards)
AKR - Amonkhet Remastered (328 playable cards on 339 total cards)
KLR - Kaladesh Remastered (289 playable cards on 302 total cards)
TSR - Time Spiral Remastered (397 playable cards on 411 total cards)
TD0 - Theme Deck (187 playable cards on 197 total cards)
PRM - Online Promos (1170 playable cards on 1235 total cards)
PZ1 - Legendary Cube (118 playable cards on 149 total cards)
PZ2 - Treasure Chest (230 playable cards on 282 total cards)
ME1 - Masters Edition (175 playable cards on 195 total cards)
J21 - Jumpstart: Historic Horizons (789 playable cards on 790 total cards)
Y22 - Alchemy: Innistrad (63 playable cards on 63 total cards)

OTHERS
GNT - Game Night (65 playable cards on 68 total cards)
GN2 - Game Night 2019 (63 playable cards on 64 total cards)

PREMIUM DECK SERIES
MD1 - Modern Event Deck (25 playable cards on 26 total cards)
SLD - Secret Lair Drop Series (26 playable cards on 32 total cards)

PROMOTIONAL
ANA - Arena New Player Experience (49 playable cards on 53 total cards)
H17 - HasCon 2017 (3 playable cards on 4 total cards)
HTR - Heroes of the Realm 2016 (2 playable cards on 3 total cards)
HTR17 - Heroes of the Realm 2017 (3 playable card on 3 total cards)
HTR18 - Heroes of the Realm 2018 (3 playable card on 4 total cards)
HTR19 - Heroes of the Realm 2019 (7 playable card on 7 total cards)
HA1 - Historic Anthology 1 (20 playable cards on 20 total cards)
HA2 - Historic Anthology 2 (24 playable cards on 25 total cards)
HA3 - Historic Anthology 3 (27 playable cards on 27 total cards)
HA4 - Historic Anthology 4 (24 playable cards on 25 total cards)
HA5 - Historic Anthology 5 (22 playable cards on 25 total cards)
MPS - Kaladesh Inventions (48 playable cards on 54 total cards)
PLIST - The List (270 playable cards on 300 total cards)
PGRU - Guru (5 playable cards on 5 total cards)
PHPR - HarperPrism Book Promo 1994-2009 (5 playable cards on 6 total cards)
PIDW - IDW Comics 2012 (9 playable cards on 9 total cards)
PI13 - IDW Comics 2013 (4 playable cards on 5 total cards)
PI14 - IDW Comics 2014 (3 playable cards on 3 total cards)
PSAL - Salvat 2005 (689 playable cards on 720 total cards)
PS11 - Salvat 2011 (219 playable cards on 224 total cards)
DPA - Duels of the Planeswalkers (111 playable cards on 113 total cards)
PDP10 - Duels of the Planeswalker Promo 2009-2010 (3 playable cards on 3 total cards)
PDP11 - Duels of the Planeswalker Promo 2011 (3 playable cards on 3 total cards)
PDP12 - Duels of the Planeswalker Promo 2012 (3 playable cards on 3 total cards)
PDP13 - Duels of the Planeswalker Promo 2013 (3 playable cards on 3 total cards)
PDP14 - Duels of the Planeswalker Promo 2014 (2 playable cards on 2 total cards)
PMPS - Magic Premiere Shop 2005 (20 playable cards on 20 total cards)
PMPS06 - Magic Premiere Shop 2006 (5 playable cards on 5 total cards)
PMPS07 - Magic Premiere Shop 2007 (5 playable cards on 5 total cards)
PMPS08 - Magic Premiere Shop 2008 (6 playable cards on 6 total cards)
PMPS09 - Magic Premiere Shop 2009 (5 playable cards on 5 total cards)
PMPS10 - Magic Premiere Shop 2010 (5 playable cards on 5 total cards)
PMPS11 - Magic Premiere Shop 2011 (5 playable cards on 5 total cards)
PARL - Arena League 1996 (7 playable cards on 7 total cards)
PAL99 - Arena League 1999 (8 playable cards on 9 total cards)
PAL00 - Arena League 2000 (11 playable cards on 11 total cards)
PAL01 - Arena League 2001 (12 playable cards on 12 total cards)
PAL02 - Arena League 2002 (5 playable cards on 5 total cards)
PAL03 - Arena League 2003 (8 playable cards on 8 total cards)
PAL04 - Arena League 2004 (7 playable cards on 14 total cards)
PAL05 - Arena League 2005 (8 playable cards on 8 total cards)
PAL06 - Arena League 2006 (9 playable cards on 9 total cards)
ANB - Arena Beginner Set (115 playable cards on 116 total cards)
ZNE - Zendikar Rising Expeditions (29 playable cards on 30 total cards)
PLG21 - Love Your LGS 2021 (6 playable cards on 6 total cards)
Q06 - Pioneer Challenge Decks 2021 (9 playable cards on 10 total cards)

REPRINTS
MH1 - Modern Horizon (245 playable cards on 254 total cards)
MB1 - Mystery Booster (1638 playable cards on 1694 total cards)
JMP - Jumpstart (492 playable cards on 496 total cards)
2XM - Double Master (379 playable cards on 384 total cards)
ATH - Anthologies (85 playable cards on 85 total cards)
MH2 - Modern Horizon 2 (312 playable cards on 314 total cards)
H1R - Modern Horizon "Timeshifts" (39 playable cards on 40 total cards)
STA - Strixhaven Mystical Archive (63 playable cards on 64 total cards)
STX - Strixhaven: School of Mages (285 playable cards on 285 total cards)
DBL - Innistrad: Double Feature (534 playable cards on 535 total cards)

SIGNATURE SPELLBOOKS
SS2 - Signature Spellbook: Gideon (8 playable cards on 8 total cards)
SS3 - Signature Spellbook: Chandra (8 playable cards on 8 total cards)

UN-SERIOUS
UND - Unsanctioned (36 playable cards on 96 total cards)

1) New Release for Android:
The images are not included in this package but they can be downloaded from next links in 4 different resolutions.

2) New Release for PSP/PSVITA:
The images are not included in this package but they can be downloaded from next links in 4 different resolutions.

NOTE: The PSP/PSVITA version can have issue to load game with all primitives, to solve this problem you can try to follow these steps:
  • Delete (or reduce a lot) the file "collection.dat" from your User/player folder
  • Download the file graphicsPSP.zip and extract it into your Res folder (but firstly you have to rename or remove the old graphics folder)
  • Don't use a custom theme
In this way you will limit the graphics items and the number of total primitives that will be loaded at the startup. At the moment the list already contains all the cards composing all the current decks in game, but of course you can add/remove cards from this list later (if you edit the "LimitedCardList.txt" file you will need to restart the game in order to see the newly added cards). I cannot promise it will work on a real PSP-3000 (since i don't have this device to test), but at least on PSVITA (with Adrenaline) and on PPSPP emulator it helped to save a lot of RAM and i could be able to run again the game with those emulators and play several matches without any crash.

3) New release for PC Windows/Linux:

4) Source file with all my modifications (you can find it on GitHub too on official repository https://github.com/WagicProject/wagic):
We finally could be able to merge all my modifications even in the Wagic master version available on GitHub as well, so also all the next versions will always be available there.

5) Fixed MTG custom themes for PC/Android/PSP/PSVITA with all trophies:
Basically i resized images according to the different devices and now the resolutions are fit to the correct screen sizes (i tested them on Windows, Samsung Note 9 and Samsung A8 as well as on my PSVITA) so the issues found by some users about the fonts and the background should be totally fixed now.
6) Collection of all Card and tokens images packaged in 4 different resolutions: High (672x936), Medium (488x680), Low (244x340), Tiny (180x255):

NOTE: Now the links are redirecting to shared folders where you will be able to choose to download a single set zip file or all sets as before.
As i said before, the images in these 4 collections are entirely in English language and they are stored in separated zip file (set by set) in order to don't have a huge number of single images (less files less problems).

7) I completed the Card Image Downloader even for PC (it's written in Java with JDK 8):
As i added in the README file, i will write down some simple notes:
  • NEW: For each download cycle the user can select to download borderless version of card images.
  • Zip is no longer based on 7zip but it's fully java implemented, so it should work in all OS (not tested).
  • To download all sets of Wagic use the wildcard *.* (as default), otherwise select one or more sets from the the combo-box that will be automatically filled after you choose the Wagic install path.
  • The progress bar will show the progress of the current set download (if you select *.* it will reset and start for each set in your Wagic Res folder).
  • The Res folder of Wagic can now contain both compressed and uncompressed core files in order to allow the Downloader to read the Card Id to download.
  • The Wagic Path has to be readable and writable from the downloader application.
  • The High res images should work just on PC and new Android Devices (for older Android and PSP it's better to use Medium, Low or Tiny).
  • The Downloader automatically detects the Tokens connected to each card and it tries to download them from same set or from any other set with a matching token.
  • During each download cycle a log file will be saved in same folder of Downloader application with all the download process details (warnings, errors and general info).
  • During each download cycle the user can pause and resume or stop and restart the download process.
  • Application has been tested on Windows using JDK 8.
  • To connect https URL (such as Gatherer and ScryFall) In some JDK you may need to change the security policy jars (you can find them in lib folder) in the following folder: %JDK_HOME%\jre\lib\security.
  • Before to use the downloader be sure to start Wagic at least one time to create the User folder.
  • This software is distributed as-is, i'm not responsible for its usage and/or damages it can cause to your PC.
8) For who is interested in Wagic Primitives coding and review, i just released a Notepad++ plugin that will help for both suggesting keywords and highlighting syntax (I added the binary also in latest Wagic release page https://github.com/WagicProject/wagic/r ... in_x64.zip):

Usage:
The Plugin will automatically detect if to start enabled or disabled according to the current opened file.

When the Plugin is disabled, you can enable it by using the plugin menu choice "Enable and Perform Visible Lines Syntax Check (ALT+SPACEBAR)"

When the Plugin is enabled, you can disable it by using the plugin menu choice "Disable Inline Syntax Check (SHIFT+SPACEBAR)"

The Plugin will automatically detect keywords, triggers, zones, macros and constants and it will highlight them using different colors:
  • Blue style for keywords
  • Green style for comments
  • Bordeaux style for triggers
  • Purple style for zones
  • Orange style for macros
  • Gray style for constants and basic abilities
  • Red style for unknown or wrong words
The Plugin will automatically suggest Wagic keywords, triggers, zones, macros and constants by the Notepad++ suggestions popup menu (you can open it by pressing CTRL+SPACEBAR).

When enabled, the Plugin will perform by default an inline syntax check on the visible rows, to activate the full file check you can use the choice "Enable and Perform All Lines Syntax Check", but this option can heavily slow down the editor when the file is very big.

The Plugin will automatically detect unbalanced brackets in the current row (or file) and it will highlight them with red color, and this is true for '()', '[]', '{}', '$$' and '!!' couples.

Installation:
Download the released zip file containing the WagicSyntaxPlugin.dll in its own subfolder and unzip it inside your NotePad++ plugin folder, then restart the editor.
Currently the release is compiled for both 32bit and 64bit version of Notepad++, so no need to recompile the DLL on the target architecture.

This is the very first public release, so if you find some issues or possible improvements just report them on GitHub official page:
https://github.com/Vitty85/WagicSyntaxPlugin

As usual, if you have any doubt and/or if you find any issue please report me your feedback on this forum, see you soon ;)
jfespinal

Post by jfespinal »

Hello,

The I downloaded the PSP/PSVITA Version. I installed in a PSVITA with Adrenaline and is not working!!
There is an error loading the resources

I installed it full and the game stop loading the resources. After that I tried deleting the images cards and I got the same error. Then I tried with the unsigned version without the images cards and it load the game, but when I enter to deck editor the game freeze.
I tried the unsigned version full (with all the images cards) and I get the same error loading resources.

Please if you can check that!
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

jfespinal wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:23 pm Hello,

The I downloaded the PSP/PSVITA Version. I installed in a PSVITA with Adrenaline and is not working!!
There is an error loading the resources

I installed it full and the game stop loading the resources. After that I tried deleting the images cards and I got the same error. Then I tried with the unsigned version without the images cards and it load the game, but when I enter to deck editor the game freeze.
I tried the unsigned version full (with all the images cards) and I get the same error loading resources.

Please if you can check that!
This game needs 64Mb of RAM to work properly so you have to use Adrenaline with high memory profile enabled and CPU set to 333Mhz, please see my PsVita setting here: https://mega.nz/#!Pa4iCapB!QrrWOtjyE4rl ... jyIK58ezRw

I hope it can help you, let me know.
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

Hi all,

I finally completed (and this time enough tested) the Card Image Downloader for both PC and Android and now i'm uploading all on MEGA (check the previous post on this topic).

The automatic token detection and research has been improved and now all of them will be downloaded and archived togheter with their source card images with the "t" suffix as the game needs to display them on game. Please be aware that the token research algorithm can be sometimes a bit slow beacuse it tries a lot of possbile websites to retrieve the correct image, but it's enough error-free and it shoukd guarantee that you will not miss any token of any available set in Wagic).

Now you can download multiple set at same time (as well you can choose to download all if you have time to wait for) and you can pause/resume/stop/restart the entire download process.

The entire download process is now asynchronous on both PC and Android so you can just hide the window and continue to play meanwhile the download process is going by (a popup will be displayed at the end of process to notify the user about the result of the operation).

The possibile resolutions are now 4: High (673x936), Medium (488x680), Low (244x340) and Tiny (180x255) so you can be fit with almost all the supported devices (such as PC, Tablet, Phones, PSVITA and PSP) according to their screen size and available space on disk.

I'm even uploading the 4 collections of images on MEGA as usual, so if you don't want to download with my downloader program you can directly download the huge archives from the previous links.

Let me know if you have any issue or improvements to propose, see you soon ;)
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

Hi all,

i just updated the previous links because i implemented some improvements on downloader (for both PC and Android): Now the searching algorithms are faster and i added more indexes to make the card matching rate a lot better than the previous versions.

I also fixed some small errors on card dat files (so the Res folder has changed for both PSP and Android version) and i jjust upload new version of card image collections.

I hope to receive your feedback, see you soon ;)
Luruz

Post by Luruz »

Vitty85 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:37 am Hi all,

i just updated the previous links because i implemented some improvements on downloader (for both PC and Android): Now the searching algorithms are faster and i added more indexes to make the card matching rate a lot better than the previous versions.

I also fixed some small errors on card dat files (so the Res folder has changed for both PSP and Android version) and i jjust upload new version of card image collections.

Great job!

The high resolution images for PC are excellent.

This is a valuable effort that you have achieved. Congratulations.

I am currently doing some revisions in some sets that are still to be added and I would like to receive your support to finish coding some letters and sets that are still to be added.
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

Luruz wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:12 pm
Vitty85 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:37 am Hi all,

Great job!

The high resolution images for PC are excellent.

This is a valuable effort that you have achieved. Congratulations.

I am currently doing some revisions in some sets that are still to be added and I would like to receive your support to finish coding some letters and sets that are still to be added.
Hi,

Thanks for your compliments, but i really hope the high resolution images are not the only useful achievement for the Wagic community (i guess in my post there are even other interesting improvements to consider).

Btw, to which set are you referring to? I added M20, MH1 and SS2 in last days and i almost programmed all the possible cards in those sets.

Let me know how can i help you, i will try to do something (if possible).

See you.
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

Hi all,

i just updated the previous links because i implemented a big improvement on downloader (for both PC and Android): Now the searching algorithms are completely indexed (using a card image database) so the whole process is incredible faster than the previous versions (moreover 2 hours to download all the available sets).

I also fixed one small issue on PSP version of the MTG theme (one wallpaper was not loading properly at startup) and i even re-uploaded all the card image collections because i noticed that some cards (eg. the double side cards) were not on correct name/resolution because of an URL mistake in the downloader program (which has been corrected too).

saulsimeon

Post by saulsimeon »

Thank you so much for breathing new life into Wagic! I've loved this for many years and was sad to see it dormant.
X-Men Set & Theme viewtopic.php?f=9&t=845
Final Fantasy Theme viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1060
Luruz

Post by Luruz »

Hi,

Thanks for your compliments, but i really hope the high resolution images are not the only useful achievement for the Wagic community (i guess in my post there are even other interesting improvements to consider).

Btw, to which set are you referring to? I added M20, MH1 and SS2 in last days and i almost programmed all the possible cards in those sets.

Let me know how can i help you, i will try to do something (if possible).

See you.
Hi.

Yes, high resolution images do not necessarily have to be the greatest achievement.

Since I don't have a PSP to install the game that you have adapted, I can't talk about what I don't know. And on my Android phone, I use it more for work than for entertainment, so I can't install it and tell you about the great contribution you have made. Therefore, I can only talk about what I can install on the PC, which in this case are the images.

I think that your support and contribution to the team is great because you have taken a long time to develop and adapt it. Of this I can offer you and I encourage you to continue like this, that, although I also do not respond continuously, I am attentive of your contribution. Congratulations.

As for the SETS of the game, I have focused more on old SETS, not so much the most recent. I left a Set of Anthologies of the year 1998 where it was pending to encode 4 letters, which in the same post I already corrected.

Recently I found mistakes in Rivals of Ixalan with a dinosaur and an enchantment that are a headache for me because nothing I have tried works.

Other sets that I see that are pending to be done and at some point I will upload them because they are not added, they would be:

In Expansions:
Throne of Eldraine

In Commander:
-Planechase Anthology
-Commander 2019

In SETS for newbies:
-Welcome Deck 2016
-Welcome Deck 2017

In the Duel Decks:
-Nissa vs Ob Nixilis
-New Phyrexia vs Mirrodin Pure

In the From the Vault:
-Lore

And I also plan on changing the entire system of names that are assigned to SETS because almost everything appears in the Achievement area in disorder.

Example:
-Tenth Edition
-Unlimited Edition
-Fourth Edition
-Fifth Dawn
-Fifth Edition

When should it said:
-Alpha edition
-Beta edition
-Unlimited Edition
-Revised edition
-Fourth edition
-Fifth Edition etc...

I've been thinking about changing the names from this:
LEB (Referring to Beta Edition) to this: COR-2LEB

1.- (Prefix with three letters)
COR- (For Core Sets) Example: COR-20M20 (for this new Core Set 2020)
EXP- (For Expantion Sets) Example: EXP-15USG (from Urza's Saga)
PRE- (For Premium Deck Series) Example: PRE-3pd3 (Premium Deck Series: Graveborn)
FRO- (For the From The Vault Decks) Example: FRO-11v17 (From the Vault: Transform)
DUE- (For Duel Decks) Example: DUE-22DDU (Elves vs. Inventors)
BEG- (For Beginners) Example: BEG-7w17 (Welcome Deck 2017)
REP- (Fro Reprint Sets) Example: REP-15mhi (Modern Horizons)
COM- (From Commanders) COM-21c19 (Commander 2019)

2.- (A number)
-If the game organizes by alphabetical order, the number resolves that problem. Because that number is the time where that set show up.

3.- (Original names)
Uses the abreviation that Wizards of the Coast assigned to that SET. Example: M20 for Core Set 2020.

Keep in touch. Thanks for your support.