Wagic PSP release August 2019

Announcements/news by the admins & moderators
cha0z_

Re: Wagic PSP release August 2019

Post by cha0z_ » Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:53 am

Vitty85 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:01 pm
Which Android and which phone model do you have?
Hey, hi there again! Installed the latest version on exynos galaxy s7 edge running android 9 one UI 1.0 note 8 port + medium size card set + MTG theme and everything works like a charm for now! Including going into the store and pressing new cards like 40+ times. Will play the game to see how it goes + report back if something is not working as it should. Cheers!

Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:40 pm

Thanks!

Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:44 pm

Hi,

I updated all the links in the previous post: http://wololo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... =20#p99279

Let me know it there is any problem with new update, see you soon ;)

cha0z_

Post by cha0z_ » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:19 pm

Hi there! Quick question, do you do card fixes? I found quite a few broken (not sure if the effect as a whole or the exact card).

For example:

Thesher Lizard (red creature) - effect should activate when you have one or fewer cards, but it activates with more cards in your hand
Destructive Tampering (red sorcery) - choosing "creatures without flying can't block this turn" has no effect
Borrowed Hostility (red instant) - paying one mana allowed me all 3 options, choosing +3 and first strike not only worked, but after the creature received the boost I also got to give it another +3 (so basically 1 mana instant that gives +6/first strike, not bad :D)

Not sure if it's the cards or the effects as a whole and all the cards with similar one will have issues, kinda repeating myself on that one haha. Cheers!

Bas

Post by Bas » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:19 pm

I assume you use the most recent official build?

Thesher Lizard (red creature) - effect should activate when you have one or fewer cards, but it activates with more cards in your hand
First check by trying: Does the effect activate also when having one or few cards, or only if 2 or more?
If the former: Prob a coding error, something not being able to get parsed (understood) correctly by the game engine.
If the latter: Possibly having used greater than instead of smaller than in the code (> and <).
Destructive Tampering (red sorcery) - choosing "creatures without flying can't block this turn" has no effect
Confirm the creatures in fact do NOT have flying.
Then again: Can flying creatures not block?
How do other cards with the same effect work? Do they?
If a card is supposed to do the same or similar as another, I advise checking on whether the other cards work and how they are coded.
Borrowed Hostility (red instant) - paying one mana allowed me all 3 options, choosing +3 and first strike not only worked, but after the creature received the boost I also got to give it another +3 (so basically 1 mana instant that gives +6/first strike, not bad :D)
Maybe it could help looking at kicker cards - especially those who got 2 different kicker costs. Escalate just might work the same or could be coded that way.

cha0z_

Post by cha0z_ » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:33 pm

Sure, will play more to end up drawing that card and playing all my cards before I play it. Would take some time as you can imagine. :D Lucky - tested that, still enters as a 4/4 creature while I have one card in my hard. So it's not just reverted effect.

for the flying, I am sure of- no enchantment cards/instants from the enemy side and he had simple 2/2 creature without effects and blocked with it.

Escalate does not trigger second time, I mean you got A or B or A+B as an options, but you can't do A+B and then A option again (also now I noticed that the first strike effect is actually not working, it's basically +6 card). Actually if we talk about single cards it's not a biggy given how many of them there are, I am more into general logic issues.

P.S. goblin oriflamme (red enchantment) is also not working. My attacking creatures does not get +1
Sorry for the spam, I build a deck and all those cards are in it.

Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:07 pm

Hi,

Test in this way and let me know it if works (you have to search for them in the Res/sets/primitives folder, they are inside the txt files):

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Borrowed Hostility
auto=may name(Target creature gets +3/+0) target(creature) 3/0 ueot
auto=may name(Target creature gets first strike) target(creature) first strike ueot
auto=name(Escalate) emblem transforms((,newability[({3}:name(Target creature gets +3/+0) target(creature) 3/0 ueot],newability[{3}:name(Target creature gets first strike) target(creature) first strike ueot],newability[{3}:name(Target creature gets +3/+0 and...) target(creature) 3/0 && first strike ueot])) ueot
text=Escalate {3} (Pay this cost for each mode chosen beyond the first.) -- Choose one or both — -- • Target creature gets +3/+0 until end of turn. -- • Target creature gains first strike until end of turn.
mana={R}
type=Instant
[/card]

[card]
name=Thresher Lizard
auto=aslongas(*|myhand) 1/2 <2
text=Thresher Lizard gets +1/+2 as long as you have one or fewer cards in hand.
mana={2}{R}
type=Creature
subtype=Lizard
power=3
toughness=2
[/card]

[card]
name=Destructive Tampering
auto=choice name(Destroy target artifact) destroy target(artifact)
auto=choice name(Creatures without flying can't block) lord(creature[-flying]) cantblock ueot
text=Choose one — -- • Destroy target artifact. -- • Creatures without flying can’t block this turn.
mana={2}{R}
type=Sorcery
[/card]

[card]
name=Goblin Oriflamme
auto=lord(creature[attacking]|mybattlefield) 1/0
text=Attacking creatures you control get +1/+0.
mana={1}{R}
type=Enchantment
[/card]
If it's all ok i will add those fixes in next release.

See you soon.

P. S.
You can even download the core zip file again from Android if it's easier for you, i updated it on github to make the test easier.

cha0z_

Post by cha0z_ » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:33 pm

Hi! Perfect, thanks a lot and I will test later today how it goes! Cheers!

Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:08 pm

I will be waiting for your feedbacks, see you soon.

Bas

Post by Bas » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:22 pm

Escalate does not trigger second time, I mean you got A or B or A+B as an options, but you can't do A+B and then A option again (also now I noticed that the first strike effect is actually not working, it's basically +6 card). Actually if we talk about single cards it's not a biggy given how many of them there are, I am more into general logic issues.
While there was definitively an issue in coding as you described it, I want to point out Escalate does NOT allow you to choose the same mode twice.
P.S. goblin oriflamme (red enchantment) is also not working. My attacking creatures does not get +1
https://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card ... eid=413682
https://gatherer.wizards.com/pages/card ... eid=398673

Do these two work?

1 - If so It means they are coded differently and their code can be adapted for the Goblin Oriflamme.
2 - If not, it means any fix for GO should be applied to them as well.