Automatic build of iOS package

Problems compiling the game? Ask Here
Djardin

Automatic build of iOS package

Post by Djardin »

Hi all,

I recently activated the automatic cross-compilation of Wagic for iOS in Travis CI on the Github project. The only issue is that I cannot test it as I don't have a jailbroken iOS device.... So, the package is https://github.com/WagicProject/wagic/r ... ic-iOS.deb, could anybody test it and provide feedback ?

Thanks,

Xawotihs.
goojamin

Re: Automatic build of iOS package

Post by goojamin »

I've got an old iphone 4 with ios 7.1.2. Will jailbreak it and give this a go sometime this week.
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

OT: what happened to the other wagic releases on github? It seems the build is for IOS only, the PSP, Windows, and Android are missing. Thanks
Djardin

Post by Djardin »

It seems that Travis CI failed uploading some of the artifacts attached to your latest commit. If your next commit to the master branch does not fix this issue, I will have to look at it...
The current process is that the "latest-master" release is re-created each time something is pushed on the master branch... if the build or the artifact upload fails, then this release gets incomplete.
Djardin

Post by Djardin »

Not really sure what caused the recent issue, but things are back to normal and latest builds on Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and PSP are available here https://github.com/WagicProject/wagic/releases
goojamin

Post by goojamin »

After finally getting the jailbreak done I tried installing this tonight. Unfortunatly it failed to install. I have attached a screenshot of the install output from ifile.

Note I did this on an iphone4 with ios 7.1.2 and I am fairly new to the jailbreak scene. Let me know if you know how to fix this error.
Attachments

[The extension jpg has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Djardin

Post by Djardin »

Thanks, that helps. I'll try fixing this issue and post here if I find a solution.
goojamin

Post by goojamin »

After some googling it looks like this is an issue as ios uses an older dpkg which doesn't like .xz.

Take a look here, if you can do this and rebuild the package it should resolve this error and I can re-test.

https://github.com/DHowett/theos/pull/75
goojamin

Post by goojamin »

I extracted the Deb and repacked it with the suggested compression. This new file installs fine but when I go to play the app just crashes. I am on ios 7 as I cannt install newer on my iphone 4. What version of ios is this built for?
annmilon

Post by annmilon »

Hey! Thanks for recommendation, I will try it