Last revision that would compile for PSP on Windows

Problems compiling the game? Ask Here
Jean

Re: Last revision that would compile for PSP on Windows

Post by Jean »

Waldorf wrote:Well, here is my initial report on 157.
Thanks ^^
Waldorf wrote:However, the compilation of MTG still stops at the creation of the ELF. You now have to issue the following commands by hand:
Ah ! This is because you're using "make 3xx" which now only makes the elf file. If you type just "make", it makes everything. By the way, this is the way the PSP SDK has it.

EDIT : I just changed this to make it clearer. The 3xx rule isn't needed at all any more and more or less confusing, so I changed it altogether to emit a help message saying to just use "make".

Waldorf wrote:However, the memstick light comes on solid, and 30 seconds later, the PSP powers itself off. Nothing ever displays on the screen.
Ouch >_<
Okay gonna look into that.
Aco

Post by Aco »

ok tryed it but there still the same error when i compile it for psp with pspsdk it wont make the wagic.elf by typing make.
Compiling for windows:LINK : fatal error LNK1104: Data "jge_debug.lib" cannot open

edit: there isnt a file called jge_debug.lib
Waldorf

Post by Waldorf »

Please provide a link to where you downloaded your SDK from. The only references to jge_debug.lib are within the Visual C projects. None of the command line compiling stuff should be using that file.
Aco

Post by Aco »

Waldorf

Post by Waldorf »

Okay. That is exactly what I'm using. Do you have the same problem if you follow what I did on the previous page? Also, make sure that you don't have any INCLUDE or LIB environment variables set. You can also go to extremes and make sure path is clean. I suggest you do the following before trying to compile:

Code: Select all

set LIB=
set INCLUDE=
set PATH=c:\dev\pspsdk\bin
Also, just to be sure, go into the directory where you downloaded 157 and issue the following command and post the output:

Code: Select all

C:\dev\157>findstr /i /s "jge_debug.lib" *
JGE\.svn\text-base\JGE.vcproj.svn-base:                         OutputFile="lib\win\jge_debug.lib"
JGE\JGE.vcproj:                         OutputFile="lib\win\jge_debug.lib"
projects\mtg\.svn\text-base\template.vcproj.svn-base:                           AdditionalDependencies="odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib libpngd
.lib fmodvc.lib jge_debug.lib libjpeg-static-mt-debug.lib freetype.lib"
projects\mtg\template.vcproj:                           AdditionalDependencies="odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib libpngd.lib fmodvc.lib jge_debu
g.lib libjpeg-static-mt-debug.lib freetype.lib"

C:\dev\157>
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Waldorf wrote: When the EBOOT is copied to the PSP (3.90 M33-3) and run, I no longer get the 0x800200D9 error. However, the memstick light comes on solid, and 30 seconds later, the PSP powers itself off. Nothing ever displays on the screen.
There are a few new graphic files in Res/graphics. Did you copy them to your psp ?

@Aco: It seems you are trying to compile the windows version somehow...
Waldorf

Post by Waldorf »

That was it. After creating the new EBOOT and copying it to the PC. I also copied over the entire RES folder from under BIN. Thanks.
Aco

Post by Aco »

ok got it i had compiled it for windows now i have a working version. my problem was i havnt installed the sdk for visual c++
but when i try to compili it for psp it stopped by making the wagic.elf

http://rapidshare.de/files/41295377/wagic.rar.html <--- the compiled version
Waldorf

Post by Waldorf »

When installinging Minimalist PSPSDK, there is no need to check the check box that says to install it for Visual C. Just leave that check box unchecked. If you have installed Minimalist PSPSDK and it is stopping at making the ELF, it is becuase you are using the command "make 3xx" and not just "make".
Aco

Post by Aco »

no i use the command make see

C:\trunk\projects\mtg>make
psp-g++ -c -o objs/GameStateMenu.o -I../../JGE/include -I../../JGE/include/psp -
I../../JGE/include/psp/freetype2 -I../../JGE/src -I. -Ic:/pspsdk/psp/sdk/include
-O2 -G0 -Wall -DDEVHOOK -DPSPFW3XX -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -D_PSP_FW_VERSION
=371 src/GameStateMenu.cpp
psp-gcc -I../../JGE/include -I../../JGE/include/psp -I../../JGE/include/psp/free
type2 -I../../JGE/src -I. -Ic:/pspsdk/psp/sdk/include -D_PSP_FW_VERSION=371 -L
../../JGE/lib/psp -L. -Lc:/pspsdk/psp/sdk/lib -specs=c:/pspsdk/psp/sdk/lib/prxsp
ecs -Wl,-q,-Tc:/pspsdk/psp/sdk/lib/linkfile.prx -ljge300 -lhgetools -lfreetype -
ljpeg -lgif -lpng -lz -lm -lmikmod -lpsppower -lpspmpeg -lpspaudiocodec -lpspaud
iolib -lpspaudio -lpspmp3 -lpspgum -lpspgu -lpsprtc -lstdc++ -lpspfpu objs/Acti
onElement.o objs/ActionLayer.o objs/ActionStack.o objs/AIPlayer.o objs/AIStats.o
objs/Blocker.o objs/CardGui.o objs/CardDescriptor.o objs/CardDisplay.o objs/Con
straintResolver.o objs/Counters.o objs/Damage.o objs/DamagerDamaged.o objs/Damag
eResolverLayer.o objs/DeckDataWrapper.o objs/DeckStats.o objs/DuelLayers.o objs/
GameApp.o objs/GameLauncher.o objs/GameObserver.o objs/GameOptions.o objs/GameSt
ateDuel.o objs/GameStateMenu.o objs/GameStateOptions.o objs/GameStateShop.o objs
/GuiCardsController.o objs/GuiLayers.o objs/Logger.o objs/ManaCost.o objs/ManaCo
stHybrid.o objs/MenuItem.o objs/MTGAbility.o objs/MTGCardInstance.o objs/MTGCard
.o objs/MTGDeck.o objs/MTGDefinitions.o objs/MTGGamePhase.o objs/MTGGameZones.o
objs/MTGGuiHand.o objs/MTGGuiPlay.o objs/MTGRules.o objs/OptionItem.o objs/Phase
Ring.o objs/Player.o objs/PlayerData.o objs/PlayGuiObjectController.o objs/PlayG
uiObject.o objs/PriceList.o objs/ShopItem.o objs/SimpleMenu.o objs/SimpleMenuIte
m.o objs/Subtypes.o objs/TargetChooser.o objs/TargetsList.o objs/TexturesCache.o
objs/Token.o objs/utils.o c:/pspsdk/psp/sdk/lib/prxexports.o -ljge300 -lhgetool
s -lfreetype -ljpeg -lgif -lpng -lz -lm -lmikmod -lpsppower -lpspmpeg -lpspaudio
codec -lpspaudiolib -lpspaudio -lpspmp3 -lpspgum -lpspgu -lpsprtc -lstdc++ -lpsp
fpu -lpspdebug -lpspdisplay -lpspge -lpspctrl -lpspsdk -lc -lpspnet -lpspnet_ine
t -lpspnet_apctl -lpspnet_resolver -lpsputility -lpspuser -lpspkernel -o wagic.e
lf
objs/GameApp.o: In function `GameStateDeckViewer::Start()':
GameApp.cpp:(.text._ZN19GameStateDeckViewer5StartEv[GameStateDeckViewer::Start()
]+0x730): undefined reference to `JGE::ResetInput()'
objs/GameApp.o: In function `GameStateDeckViewer::Update(float)':
GameApp.cpp:(.text._ZN19GameStateDeckViewer6UpdateEf[GameStateDeckViewer::Update
(float)]+0x100): undefined reference to `JGE::ReadButton()'
objs/GameStateDuel.o: In function `GameStateDuel::Update(float)':
GameStateDuel.cpp:(.text+0x56c): undefined reference to `JGE::ReadButton()'
GameStateDuel.cpp:(.text+0x7c8): undefined reference to `JGE::ReadButton()'
objs/GameStateOptions.o: In function `GameStateOptions::Update(float)':
GameStateOptions.cpp:(.text+0x140): undefined reference to `JGE::ReadButton()'
objs/GuiLayers.o: In function `GuiLayers::Update(float, Player*)':
GuiLayers.cpp:(.text+0x474): undefined reference to `JGE::ReadButton()'
objs/GuiLayers.o:GuiLayers.cpp:(.text+0x4d4): more undefined references to `JGE:
:ReadButton()' follow
collect2: ld gab 1 als Ende-Status zur??ck
make: *** [wagic.elf] Error 1