just saying thanks

Everything related to wagic does not fall in other forum. If you don't know where to post, post here. Your topic will be moved to the correct section.
metathirteen

just saying thanks

Post by metathirteen »

i knew about wagic for quite a while but never really tried it out. finally did cause i saw there was an android version, and i have to say this is more fun to me than duels 2014 lol. i wish there were more frequent updates and im starting to think the project is dead :( im hoping not because i want to see this project become the preferred homebrew app to play magic on. i have forge as well and even though it supports more cards and it has more features and is less buggy, it doesnt have that charm that makes me feel like im playing a game, it feels so stiff with the lack of animation and the layout needs work, i feel like im playing an old version of solitare from windows 98. wagic just flows and feels good to play despite having wonky controls lol. wagic doesnt get the credit it deserves, and it sucks there hasnt been an update for a while now. but just saying thanks for making something great