Version 12.0 update/ETA?

Everything related to wagic does not fall in other forum. If you don't know where to post, post here. Your topic will be moved to the correct section.
KF1

Version 12.0 update/ETA?

Post by KF1 »

Wololo,

Wow! After being out of the MTG scene for about ten years, I have to say this community is awesome and very supportive to newbies to Wagic.

There appears to be a lot of major updates going on behind the scenes with cumulative upkeep and a bunch of other cards/abilities.

Any chance you can give us a state of Wagic for us non-programmer type fans and an ETA for the next upgrade?

Also what does the Half-byte loader status mean for us folks with PSP 3000 with firmware 6.20?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

[EDIT ABRA: moved topic, although I am uncertain about where it should go i'm pretty much sure it is not "user created content", so I move this one]
wololo
Site Admin

Re: Version 12.0 update/ETA?

Post by wololo »

Hi KF1:
Regarding next release...I've been out of the loop recently, but Dr.Solomat, Salmelo, and abrasax have been adding lots of cards recently. I can't really tell you what exactly has been added so far but a look at the SVN should give you hints:
http://code.google.com/p/wagic/source/list

I honestly don't know when next release will be, but I "started" the process today, so usually that means something like one month or two from now.

Half Byte Loader is still a work in progress.
Psp3000 owners with a firmware 6.XX can expect to run a small number of homebrews with the current revision of this project. Some emulators have been reported to work. Lists of compatible homebrews can be found on the major PSP websites for your PSP and your firmware. There's still lots of randomness but we're getting there.
KF1

Post by KF1 »

Wololo,

I have no doubt that the next upgrade to Wagic is going to be absolutely amazing.

Thank you for the reply.
swordfish815508

Post by swordfish815508 »

i cant wait for the next update :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Also waiting for this update..

Levelers, Roiling Terrain from WWK, Possibly Planeswalkers...We will see...I love WAGIC
fifthmoon

Post by fifthmoon »

I....CAN'T....WAIT!!
abrasax

Post by abrasax »

Hi,

Now that Wololo is in Holliday the next release will not be done before mid-june (maybe he is waiting for the next E3 ;) )

If you can't wait then I strongly suggest you learn to compile the game look at the following : http://wololo.net/miki/index.php/Wagic/Compiling

You can also download the SVN using tortoise and test the latest version, the latest working "PC version" can be found in the folder "daily built" in the SVN, the current one has all latest modification.

Enjoy,

Abra
We need your Help !!!
New to wagic ? Be sure to check the following :

Bug report: Bug reporting
Help us: Add cards & Compiling.
Customize: Themes FAQ, All images thread, Abra's Mediafire folder
flad_nag

Post by flad_nag »

Hi, not sure if you noticed this, but the current SVN does not compile properly for an EBOOT for the psp.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

is 12.0 still being worked on?

I haven't seen any updates on it so I hope it is.
Saint

Post by Saint »

sandman423 wrote:is 12.0 still being worked on?

I haven't seen any updates on it so I hope it is.
It's still in the works,
Abra wrote:
Now that Wololo is in Holiday the next release will not be done before mid-june (maybe he is waiting for the next E3 ;) )

If you can't wait then I strongly suggest you learn to compile the game look at the following : http://wololo.net/miki/index.php/Wagic/Compiling
So you'll have to wait or start compiling yourself so you can play the latest revision :)
"The bird of the Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame." - Ripley Scrowle, Elias Ashmole's Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum - 1652