Insane card prices,

Need help installing/playing Wagic? Post here
shi

Insane card prices,

Post by shi »

Is there a way to cut card prices, i wanted to use lands from a certain set because i like the images, but inorder to buy enough lands, i have spend over 1500 credits a pop, im sorry but thats incredibly freaking expensive, is there a way to change card prices or what?
"Take away a man's light, his clothes, his food, his friends, his air, and you leave him with nothing but himself. And for most that is not pleasant company."

~RT
AkumaHokoru

Re: Insane card prices,

Post by AkumaHokoru »

The Prices are in a text file You can find it and change everything. I cant recall where as I did it some time ago in a older build. when I get the newest version workong on my android I'd be glad to help you find this
yuyu63

Post by yuyu63 »

useing windows go to your wagic folder /user/profile/collection.dat open with your notepad find the card id number you want (if useing imgs) go to sets folder find the card you want and use its name, then just paste it in the collection.dat file as many times as you want copys
thomasparker

Post by thomasparker »

And since a cheap ASIC will not have any high speed memory they basically can't do memory hard hashes at all (or at least, they can only do it slowly and burning a ton of power).