[FAQ] How to unlock the cheat mode ?

Need help installing/playing Wagic? Post here
Saint

Re: [FAQ] How to unlock the cheat mode ?

Post by Saint »

Well if you don't care I don't care lol.

To unlock cheatmode create a profile named MaxGlee after that in the options menu it says unlock cheat mode or something like that put that on "Yes", then go to your shop or deckbuilder i'm not sure wich one but anyways there is a option to unlock all cards etc.
"The bird of the Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame." - Ripley Scrowle, Elias Ashmole's Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum - 1652
abrasax

Post by abrasax »

Hi,

The first letter of the profile is big caps, all others are small caps... else it will not work.

Grü

Abra
We need your Help !!!
New to wagic ? Be sure to check the following :

Bug report: Bug reporting
Help us: Add cards & Compiling.
Customize: Themes FAQ, All images thread, Abra's Mediafire folder
Saint

Post by Saint »

abrasax wrote:Hi,

The first letter of the profile is big caps, all others are small caps... else it will not work.

Grü

Abra
Your right, my bad, It's Maxglee, I caplocked on the second part sorry about that.

Anyways,
Enjoy,

Saint.
"The bird of the Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame." - Ripley Scrowle, Elias Ashmole's Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum - 1652
NoobSauce

Post by NoobSauce »

The way it's worded in post 1 edit makes it look like it's supposed to be maxGlee...
canin789

Post by canin789 »

Hey can you help PM me the step by step thing. I did everyything including saving but it doesnt work. The profile doesnt show
canin789

Post by canin789 »

Can you PM me a step by step guide? I did everything but i cant seeem to find the profile It always doesnt show
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

NoobSauce wrote:The way it's worded in post 1 edit makes it look like it's supposed to be maxGlee...
its Maxglee
and it is case sensitive.
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

I agree with NoobSauce that the first post makes it look like it should be maxGlee. But as Zethfox said, it's Maxglee
mnguyen

Post by mnguyen »

One thing I found is that if you mistakenly used maxGlee or some other capitalization variation of "Maxglee", you will need to delete the user profile folder before you create another 'maxglee" profile. This only happens in Windows, as the filenames are not case sensitive. Not doing this will result in strange behavior. I've had it open all 93 sets for me but not allow me to unlock all the cards in the editor. I think if you did this on the PSP it should be fine since it seems to run on a *NIX variation which are typically case sensitive.
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

mnguyen wrote: I think if you did this on the PSP it should be fine since it seems to run on a *NIX variation which are typically case sensitive.
Not sure. Memory sticks are FAT32...