[FAQ] Where can I find all images from MTG cards ?

Need help installing/playing Wagic? Post here
spko

[FAQ] Where can I find all images from MTG cards ?

Post by spko »

ok look i know all the legal issues with MTG but i know there is someone out there who has created all of the code for the missing cards that wagic is missing....it would be great if someone could post a link to get the missing cards if not all then some of them cause im trying to recreate one of my decks and i cant because there is missing cards...cards and images would be appreciated thxx :D

[EDIT ABRA: renamed - + use the search function next time]
bcdiscman

Re: All MTG cards and images plzz

Post by bcdiscman »

The post I think you are looking for is located just a few below this post in this very forum.

or just click on this link: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=726
ImageImageImageImage
BCdiscman
spko

Post by spko »

yea lol i got all of those but there are still some codes in the sets given that are not in there and i was wondering if anyone created the codes for the missing cards....because i know that there was some legal issues with some cards (thats what the site said) and i wanted to kno if anyone created the missing cards
bcdiscman

Post by bcdiscman »

Other than in rare cases, if a card is not yet coded it is because Wagic's game engine cannot yet handed the card (i.e. there is no workable way to yet code that card).

Also welcome to the Wagic community. :D
Last edited by bcdiscman on Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
BCdiscman
spko

Post by spko »

lol well thx let me know if there is any new updates...one card im looking for is shahrazad it would be epic to have it if there was any way
Niegen

Post by Niegen »

Shahrazad... really... You are talking about one of the most complicated card ever in the history of the game, if not THE most complicated one (up to debate)... get real, if this one ever makes it into the game (which I doubt at this point, but you never know, this project amazes me!), it won't be anytime soon, for sure!
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Welcome spko, the legal issue is not about cards code but about their art.
Also, please read the FAQ, it gives you most of the answers you are looking for. Especially, as it's been said, Wagic doesn't handle all card for MTG. The official list can be found here: http://wololo.net/miki/index.php/Wagic/SupportedCards
i know there is someone out there who has created all of the code for the missing cards that wagic is missing
You probably misunderstood something here. If someone actually ever did that I could probably stop spending all my free time coding that game :lol:
spko

Post by spko »

yea i kno its like the worst card to make but its also amazing thats y it would be sweet to have it....and i kno the issues with the art and i know there are ways around it but its alright i just wanted to kno if anyone had done it or not
john2212

Re: [FAQ] Where can I find all images from MTG cards ?

Post by john2212 »

I was trying to download MTG card images from torrent but the torrent site is not accessible from here. So i used IPVanish coupon to change my location and get access to torrent for downloading the images of all MTG cards.