Your are looking at a specific version for this piece of software. There might be more recent releases. Check the game's main page
CEF 6.60 TN
- by Total_Noob (individual game exploits by various hackers)
* The whole PSP environment
* Recovery menu and VSH menu (many options to set)
* Support of plugins
* CPU speed changement (makes no sense, as the difference is only minimal :P)
* Install Addon
* Network update
* 1.50 kernel homebrews compatibility
* Higher homebrews compatibility (VLF homebrews)
* High PSX compatibility (without sound)
* High backups compatibility
* Support of prometheus patched backups
* Search the game which you own in 'savedatas' and extract the associated savedata to '\PS Vita\PSAVEDATA\XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX\', where 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX' is a bunch of random numbers and letters.
* Obtain the 6.60 EBOOT.PBP and copy it to the savedata folder with the name '660.PBP' (http://us.playstation.com/support/systemupdates/psp/index.htm).
* Transfer it to your PS Vita using CMA.
* Run the exploit game and hold the R trigger while the game is loading the exploited savedata.
* Once you are in the recovery menu, select: -> Advanced -> Install 6.60 files
As original OFW files are needed, this step has to be done. But ONLY ONE TIME.
If you are not familiar with the recovery menu, only adjust the settings which are recommended (see below).
* Enjoy 6.60 TN-V
All my works are voluntary and non-profit. But if you want to support me you can donate me a small amount of money. I'll take it with great pleasure:
- HOME simulation:
This CEF simulates the HOME BUTTON with: START + SELECT. By pressing these buttons in games the home screen will appear.
To provide the best plugin compatiblity, plugins have to go to 'ms0:/seplugins/'.
In the same folder you create 'vsh.txt' for VSH plugins, 'game.txt' for game plugins and 'pops.txt' for pops plugins.
To activate the plugin write the path of your plugin with a specific number:
* For enabled: 'ms0:/seplugins/XXXXXXXX.prx 1'
* For disabled: 'ms0:/seplugins/XXXXXXXX.prx 0'
Where XXXXXXXX.prx is the name of the file.
- Included plugins:
cxmb.prx (custom theme loader) and leda.prx (1.50 kernel homebrews support) are included.
They have to be enabled as described before:
* ms0:/cxmb/cxmb.prx 1
* ms0:/seplugins/leda.prx 1
- Accessing Recovery menu and VSH menu:
You can access the recovery menu by holding R while the exploited game is launching or selecting 'RECOVERY MENU' in VSH menu.
The VSH menu opens with the button 'SELECT'.
- Recovery menu confiurations:
* Skip Sony logo *RECOMMENDED*:
Skips the logo when you boot the VSH the first time.
* Skip gameboot:
This setting allows you to skip the gameboot when you launch a game in XMB (saves ~5 seconds). This feature is written by me for Ultimate VSH Menu Final ;)
* Hide corrupt icons *RECOMMENDED*:
This option hides corrupted folders of 1.50 kernel homebrews.
* Hide MAC address:
Hides the MAC address in System Information.
* Autorun program at /PSP/GAME/BOOT/EBOOT.PBP:
Runs the program the first time you boot the VSH.
* UMD mode:
This offers you the choice between the Sony NP9660 driver and March33 driver.
* Fake region *RECOMMENDED*:
Sets the region of the PSP Emulator.
* Use VshMenu *RECOMMENDED*:
The VSH Menu appears by pressing SELECT in XMB.
* Use TN network update *RECOMMENDED*:
The ability to update TN-V to its newest revision (select 'Network Update' in XMB (see below for more informations)).
* Hide PIC0.PNG and PIC1.PNG in game menu:
This option allows you to save some seconds while loading games.
* Hide CFW folders:
Makes some anti-CFW games working.
* Use extended colors *RECOMMENDED*:
This feature offers you more background colors of the XMB.
* Use Sony PSP OSK:
Gives you the possibility to enjoy the old school OSK of the PSP. Also, if you use themes, the custom OSK will appear.
* Use Install Addon *RECOMMENDED*:
The ability to install homebrews from XMB (see below for more informations).
* Speed up MS access *RECOMMENDED*:
Speed ups the MS access by using cache system.
- Install Addon:
This is a plugin, which is included in TN-V. It offers you the possibility to install your homebrews from XMB, instead of extracting it from an annoying app which has a shabby user interface...
A small tutorial showing you how to prepare an archive:
* Create an ZIP archive of a homebrew, saved as: "XXXXXXXX.ZIP/PSP/GAME/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/EBOOT.PBP", where 'XXXXXXXX' is the name of the archive and 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX' of your homebrew.
* "XXXXXXXX.ZIP" MUST BE UPPER CASE LETTER and the filename can ONLY BE 8 CHARACTERS LONG.
* Save the archive in the savedata folder.
* Boot VSH and select 'Memory Stick' in the 'Game' column.
* Press triangle on the homebrew and select 'Install' to extract the contents.
* The homebrew doesn't appear directly. You first have to close the game menu and reopen it.
- Network Update:
6.60 TN-V offers you the possibility to update TN-V to its newest revision. To check the newest update, select 'Network Update' in the 'Settings' column.
- Incompatibility list:
Unfortunately not everything is working yet, like:
* Music Unlimited
* Sens Me
- Tips and tricks:
I have been in the PSP scene for a long time and have written some cool plugins which I can recommend you:
* Download Manager
* XMB Icon Manager
Accessing the HOME button by pressing SELECT + START is horrible. I recommend you to assign those buttons to the touchscreen corner.
If you've found a bug, please either contact me or write the problem somewhere in a topic which is collecting bugs (http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=30843)
If your problem lies on the initializing of the exploit, please tell the debug color which appeared.
* Thanks to Dark_AleX for all his great work since 2005.
* Thanks to frostegater for the wlan kernel exploit.
* Thanks to The_Zett for providing his server.
* Thanks to every developer who provides his game exploit to the scene.
Version : CRelease Date: 2012/11/18
Notes for this version: “- Changelog CEF 6.60 TN-C
* Added 1.61-1.67 firmwares support (supports Motorstorm and Super Collapse 3 exploits).
* Added ability to alter user name and button assign (enter button).
* Added possiblity to change buttons to exit and its hold duration.
* Added possiblity to change CPU speed (the PSP Emu’s CPU is increased by 60%. Even 20/10 CPU on PSVita is faster than 333/166 CPU on PSP ;) )
* Added custom folder hider(fixes dj max portable 3 crash).
* Fixed issue with backups which within load an ELF file (fixes crash in Talkman and probably in more games).
* Improved module device check patch (fixes Tekken 6 and Soul Calibur).
- Changelog TN Menu
* Updated the whole user interface (by Darkenvy).
* Added memory space check.
* Added PIC1 display.
* Fixed bug that doesn’t allow you to go to PSVita menu when you load TN Menu within TN Menu.
* Fixed crash when you move a backup file and the ISO folder does not exist.
* Made everything smoother.
* Improved ZIP reading (increases menu boot with packages).
This is a ZIP file which contains images for TN Menu.
CEF TN got open sourced by GPLv3. I am tired of programming and give you guys the job continue it. Please respect the license, make it open source.
It also contains ‘popcorn’ which is a beta module for psx support. Perhaps a master can finish it with sounds.
|(Compatible with: Gravity Crash Portable 1.81, Mad Blocker Alpha 1.81, Urbanix 1.81, Motorstorm 1.61, Super collapse 3 1.67) CEF TN-C||Download from mediafire.com (indirect link)|
|(Compatible with: Gravity Crash Portable 1.81, Mad Blocker Alpha 1.81, Urbanix 1.81, Motorstorm 1.61, Super collapse 3 1.67) CEF TN-C||Download from uploaded.net (indirect link)|
|(Compatible with: Gravity Crash Portable 1.81, Mad Blocker Alpha 1.81, Urbanix 1.81, Motorstorm 1.61, Super collapse 3 1.67) CEF TN-C||Download from sendspace.com (indirect link)|