Your are looking at a specific version for this piece of software. There might be more recent releases. Check the game's main page
CEF 6.60 TN
- by Total_Noob (individual game exploits by various hackers)
* The whole PSP environment
* Recovery menu and VSH menu (many options to set)
* Support of plugins
* CPU speed changement (makes no sense, as the difference is only minimal :P)
* Install Addon
* Network update
* 1.50 kernel homebrews compatibility
* Higher homebrews compatibility (VLF homebrews)
* High PSX compatibility (without sound)
* High backups compatibility
* Support of prometheus patched backups
* Search the game which you own in 'savedatas' and extract the associated savedata to '\PS Vita\PSAVEDATA\XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX\', where 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX' is a bunch of random numbers and letters.
* Obtain the 6.60 EBOOT.PBP and copy it to the savedata folder with the name '660.PBP' (http://us.playstation.com/support/systemupdates/psp/index.htm).
* Transfer it to your PS Vita using CMA.
* Run the exploit game and hold the R trigger while the game is loading the exploited savedata.
* Once you are in the recovery menu, select: -> Advanced -> Install 6.60 files
As original OFW files are needed, this step has to be done. But ONLY ONE TIME.
If you are not familiar with the recovery menu, only adjust the settings which are recommended (see below).
* Enjoy 6.60 TN-V
All my works are voluntary and non-profit. But if you want to support me you can donate me a small amount of money. I'll take it with great pleasure:
- HOME simulation:
This CEF simulates the HOME BUTTON with: START + SELECT. By pressing these buttons in games the home screen will appear.
To provide the best plugin compatiblity, plugins have to go to 'ms0:/seplugins/'.
In the same folder you create 'vsh.txt' for VSH plugins, 'game.txt' for game plugins and 'pops.txt' for pops plugins.
To activate the plugin write the path of your plugin with a specific number:
* For enabled: 'ms0:/seplugins/XXXXXXXX.prx 1'
* For disabled: 'ms0:/seplugins/XXXXXXXX.prx 0'
Where XXXXXXXX.prx is the name of the file.
- Included plugins:
cxmb.prx (custom theme loader) and leda.prx (1.50 kernel homebrews support) are included.
They have to be enabled as described before:
* ms0:/cxmb/cxmb.prx 1
* ms0:/seplugins/leda.prx 1
- Accessing Recovery menu and VSH menu:
You can access the recovery menu by holding R while the exploited game is launching or selecting 'RECOVERY MENU' in VSH menu.
The VSH menu opens with the button 'SELECT'.
- Recovery menu confiurations:
* Skip Sony logo *RECOMMENDED*:
Skips the logo when you boot the VSH the first time.
* Skip gameboot:
This setting allows you to skip the gameboot when you launch a game in XMB (saves ~5 seconds). This feature is written by me for Ultimate VSH Menu Final ;)
* Hide corrupt icons *RECOMMENDED*:
This option hides corrupted folders of 1.50 kernel homebrews.
* Hide MAC address:
Hides the MAC address in System Information.
* Autorun program at /PSP/GAME/BOOT/EBOOT.PBP:
Runs the program the first time you boot the VSH.
* UMD mode:
This offers you the choice between the Sony NP9660 driver and March33 driver.
* Fake region *RECOMMENDED*:
Sets the region of the PSP Emulator.
* Use VshMenu *RECOMMENDED*:
The VSH Menu appears by pressing SELECT in XMB.
* Use TN network update *RECOMMENDED*:
The ability to update TN-V to its newest revision (select 'Network Update' in XMB (see below for more informations)).
* Hide PIC0.PNG and PIC1.PNG in game menu:
This option allows you to save some seconds while loading games.
* Hide CFW folders:
Makes some anti-CFW games working.
* Use extended colors *RECOMMENDED*:
This feature offers you more background colors of the XMB.
* Use Sony PSP OSK:
Gives you the possibility to enjoy the old school OSK of the PSP. Also, if you use themes, the custom OSK will appear.
* Use Install Addon *RECOMMENDED*:
The ability to install homebrews from XMB (see below for more informations).
* Speed up MS access *RECOMMENDED*:
Speed ups the MS access by using cache system.
- Install Addon:
This is a plugin, which is included in TN-V. It offers you the possibility to install your homebrews from XMB, instead of extracting it from an annoying app which has a shabby user interface...
A small tutorial showing you how to prepare an archive:
* Create an ZIP archive of a homebrew, saved as: "XXXXXXXX.ZIP/PSP/GAME/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/EBOOT.PBP", where 'XXXXXXXX' is the name of the archive and 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX' of your homebrew.
* "XXXXXXXX.ZIP" MUST BE UPPER CASE LETTER and the filename can ONLY BE 8 CHARACTERS LONG.
* Save the archive in the savedata folder.
* Boot VSH and select 'Memory Stick' in the 'Game' column.
* Press triangle on the homebrew and select 'Install' to extract the contents.
* The homebrew doesn't appear directly. You first have to close the game menu and reopen it.
- Network Update:
6.60 TN-V offers you the possibility to update TN-V to its newest revision. To check the newest update, select 'Network Update' in the 'Settings' column.
- Incompatibility list:
Unfortunately not everything is working yet, like:
* Music Unlimited
* Sens Me
- Tips and tricks:
I have been in the PSP scene for a long time and have written some cool plugins which I can recommend you:
* Download Manager
* XMB Icon Manager
Accessing the HOME button by pressing SELECT + START is horrible. I recommend you to assign those buttons to the touchscreen corner.
If you've found a bug, please either contact me or write the problem somewhere in a topic which is collecting bugs (http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=30843)
If your problem lies on the initializing of the exploit, please tell the debug color which appeared.
* Thanks to Dark_AleX for all his great work since 2005.
* Thanks to frostegater for the wlan kernel exploit.
* Thanks to The_Zett for providing his server.
* Thanks to every developer who provides his game exploit to the scene.
Version : BRelease Date: 2012/10/9
Notes for this version: - Changelog CEF 6.60 TN-B
* Added more patches to get higher games compatibility.
* Fixed bug that makes incompatibility with some games.
(this also fixes bug that freezes your PSVita when you return from PSVita Menu to the backup game or when you resume the device).
* Set CPU speed to 333 (experimental, not tested yet).
* Removed hardcoded offsets and savedata path (makes porting CEF very easily).
* FAKE.ISO is not needed anymore.
* Forge "." and ".." entries in directories, because the PSPEmu does not read them.
This increases compatibility with many homebrews.
- Changelog TN Menu 0.2 (bugs here will be fixed later, I just focused on CEF bugs)
* Added ability to move backup games to ms0:/ISO (by pressing X on the game).
* Added ability to load purchased PSN games.
* In the progress bar now it shows the speed instead of the past seconds.
* Added configuration menu (show it by pressing ).
* Using ISO/CSO reader by Takka.
* Added memory free space.
|(For Gravity Crash Portable EU/US/JP) CEF TN-B||Download from anonfiles.com (indirect link)|
|(For Urbanix and Mad blocker Alpha) 6.60 CEF TN-B||Download from mediafire.com (indirect link)|
|(For Urbanix and Mad blocker Alpha) download via Zload.net||Download from zload.net (indirect link)|
|(For Urbanix and Mad blocker Alpha) 6.60 CEF TN-B (from irshell.org)||Download from irshell.org (indirect link)|
|(For Gravity Crash Portable EU/US/JP) CEF TN-B||Download from wololo.net (direct link)|
|(For Gravity Crash Portable Asia version) CEF TN-B||Download from wololo.net (direct link)|