Your are looking at a specific version for this piece of software. There might be more recent releases. Check the
game's main page
Note: looking for Sony's official content manager assistant for ps vita
Open CMA is a patch by Virtuous Flame to prevent the PS Vita Content Manager Assistant from connecting to the internet.
The PS Vita comes with a Content Manager Assistant to copy save files that requires you to be connected permanently to the internet. This system is here to force you to update the Vita when a new version is available. In addition, it might be inconvenient for you to be constantly connected when you want to copy your files from and to the Vita. This patch is here to help you with this situation
- extract the archive in your CMA folder (program files/Sony/Content Manager Assistant by default)
- quit the CMA (content Manager Assistant) if it is running on your PC
- execute "run.bat" (you need to run it in "Admin mode" on windows 7
- That's it, now the CMA should run without requiring to be connected to the internet
Version : r4 Release Date: 2012/09/6
Notes for this version:
1. Download the patch and extract the files to your desktop
2. Run "CMASetup"
3. After installation open the folder openCMA_vita_180 and copy everything to where the official CMA is installed at --->(C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\Content Manager Assistant).
4. Run (<--DOUBLE CLICK)the "set.dll" file (run everything as administrator)
5. Then Run the batch file named "run"
6. It should load everything within the window and it'll install CMAWatcher and CMADownloader in that same folder.
7. Run "CMAWatcher", it should open and close quickly (you might not even seen it open)
8. After that let it rebuild the database if needed
8. You are all done!
If you get the E-80182014 error or any other error try these steps:
1. uninstall CMA completely, unplug vita and close vita CMA
2. After delete all the patches that you originally copied to the install folder
3. Now run CMA setup that you got with my download and let it install
4. Rebuild the database if needed
5. plug in your vita and it should work now
Find download links for Open CMA below.