Your are looking at a specific version for this piece of software. There might be more recent releases. Check the game's main page
If you don’t know what Pro CFW is yet, here’s what their google code page has to say about it:
- Homebrew Compatible ? Run your own unsigned applications, both user and kernel mode.
- Plugin Compatible ? Add new features to your PSP via kernel mode background plugins.
- ISO / CSO Game Dump Playback ? Backup your own UMD discs via USB and play them from Flash Storage.
- 2g+ Memory Range Unlock ? Use the previously locked RAM range within your own homebrews.
- NODRM Engine ? Use your bought DLCs, no matter on which PSN account you are currently logged in.
- PSX Emulator Unlock ? Play your PSX classics, yes ? all of them. Not just PSN titles.
- And a lot more…
Version : B9Release Date: 2011/08/25
Notes for this version:
- New CPU speed option: 166/83
- Firmware 6.60 support, all PSP models (should also support the PSP Street in theory)
- Bug fix in Inferno and NP9660 drivers
- Support of "umd" videos on PSP Go
- Decrypt tools updated
- Modules added for 6.xx savegames suport