If you enjoy games such as Tyrian, or Rrootage, Silveredge is for you. AndrewYY worked on this game for one year before submitting it to the Genesis competition, and it shows. The graphics, audio effects, music, menus… everything is really polished and very impressive. From the very beginning of the game, you get into the action, the controls are explained as a quick element in the story, and, well, that’s a detail but it’s the kind of stuff that gives us the impression of playing a professional game.
Latest Version : v1.1Release Date: 2011/05/31
Notes for this version: Version 1.1
- - bugfix: game no longer lags on resume from sleep mode
- - bugfix: options menu is a little more stable now
- - feature: recompiled as prx
- - feature: signed eboot.pbp
- - first release
Find download links for Silveredge below.
|Silveredge 1.1||Download from wololo.net (direct link)|
In this section you will find additional links related to this application
- Discuss: Silveredge Release on wololo.net