PSP Emulator for Windows
Potemkin (Codename DaSH)
Experimental HLE PSP Emulator
firstname.lastname@example.org (ONLY developer questions and similar)
Released under the GPL since I got bored of fixing stupid bugs and adding functionality to my HLE-simulated PSP OS.
Features: (end-user point of view :)
- Plays Puzzle Bobble Pocket JAP
- Starts AI Go
- Runs numerous demos from the PSP SDK
- Badly simulated PSP kernel
- No VFPU emulation
- Mounts ISOs and CSOs (no DAX!)
- Mounts Windows directories (no good UI yet for this)
- (FUTURE) Supports game-specific patching through UltraHLE-style INI file
HLE code structure:
Internal functions begin with __Kernel. These are called when multiple real HLE functions
share code, or when other code wants to affect the PSP kernel, such as loading modules, etc.
Latest Version : Initial release
Notes for this version:
Windows binary + Source code
Find download links for Potemkin below.
In this section you will find additional links related to this application
We didn't reference any discussion on our forums about this homebrew yet, but you can