PSN Download Manager
PSN DOWNLOAD MANAGER
Credits: Mr. Labigalini - MyDownloader (SOURCE)
3r1c - Proxy Server (SOURCE)
Develio13 - Mashing the code's
Setting Up Your Console:
1. Start Your Playstation Console
2. Under Network Settings, Choose Custom.
3. When it asks for Proxy, set it to Use.
4. Enter your IP Address given by running Internal IP.bat
5. Enter the port as 27
6. Save the changes, start PSN DM.exe
Using the Application:
1. Start a download from the PSN
2. When it says "Please Wait" Press Circle
You'll notice it is now displayed in the Download Manager,
once finished, proceed with the following to Transfer onto the Playstation...
3. Go back and Download the Content / File again, it should transfer from the PC...
Latest Version : 3.42
Notes for this version:
>> Removed the need for country.txt & Char_Illegal.txt
>> Proxy no longer creates Url-Log for debugging, obsolete.
>> Automated Checker for newer software versions
Find download links for PSN Download Manager below.
(Some additional versions are pending review)
In this section you will find additional links related to this application
We didn't reference any discussion on our forums about this homebrew yet, but you can