CEF 6.60 TN - Monster Hunter Version
Latest Version : CRelease Date: 2012/11/18
Notes for this version: “- Changelog CEF 6.60 TN-C
* Added 1.61-1.67 firmwares support (supports Motorstorm and Super Collapse 3 exploits).
* Added ability to alter user name and button assign (enter button).
* Added possiblity to change buttons to exit and its hold duration.
* Added possiblity to change CPU speed (the PSP Emu’s CPU is increased by 60%. Even 20/10 CPU on PSVita is faster than 333/166 CPU on PSP ;) )
* Added custom folder hider(fixes dj max portable 3 crash).
* Fixed issue with backups which within load an ELF file (fixes crash in Talkman and probably in more games).
* Improved module device check patch (fixes Tekken 6 and Soul Calibur).
- Changelog TN Menu
* Updated the whole user interface (by Darkenvy).
* Added memory space check.
* Added PIC1 display.
* Fixed bug that doesn’t allow you to go to PSVita menu when you load TN Menu within TN Menu.
* Fixed crash when you move a backup file and the ISO folder does not exist.
* Made everything smoother.
* Improved ZIP reading (increases menu boot with packages).
This is a ZIP file which contains images for TN Menu.
CEF TN got open sourced by GPLv3. I am tired of programming and give you guys the job continue it. Please respect the license, make it open source.
It also contains ‘popcorn’ which is a beta module for psx support. Perhaps a master can finish it with sounds.
|eCFW 6.60 TN-C for Monster Hunter Freedom 2 EU||Download from zload.net (indirect link)|
|eCFW 6.60 TN-C for Monster Hunter Freedom Unite EU||Download from zload.net (indirect link)|
|eCFW 6.60 TN-C for Monster Hunter Freedom Unite US||Download from zload.net (indirect link)|
|eCFW 6.60 TN-C for Monster Hunter 2nd Generation (JP)||Download from zload.net (indirect link)|
In this section you will find additional links related to this application
- We didn't reference any discussion on our forums about this homebrew yet, but you can create one!