CEF 6.60 TN - Monster Hunter Version
A port of Total_Noob's CEF 6.60 to the Monster Hunter exploits
Latest Version : C Release Date: 2012/11/18
Notes for this version:
“- Changelog CEF 6.60 TN-C
* Added 1.61-1.67 firmwares support (supports Motorstorm and Super Collapse 3 exploits).
* Added ability to alter user name and button assign (enter button).
* Added possiblity to change buttons to exit and its hold duration.
* Added possiblity to change CPU speed (the PSP Emu’s CPU is increased by 60%. Even 20/10 CPU on PSVita is faster than 333/166 CPU on PSP ;) )
* Added custom folder hider(fixes dj max portable 3 crash).
* Fixed issue with backups which within load an ELF file (fixes crash in Talkman and probably in more games).
* Improved module device check patch (fixes Tekken 6 and Soul Calibur).
- Changelog TN Menu
* Updated the whole user interface (by Darkenvy).
* Added memory space check.
* Added PIC1 display.
* Fixed bug that doesn’t allow you to go to PSVita menu when you load TN Menu within TN Menu.
* Fixed crash when you move a backup file and the ISO folder does not exist.
* Made everything smoother.
* Improved ZIP reading (increases menu boot with packages).
This is a ZIP file which contains images for TN Menu.
CEF TN got open sourced by GPLv3. I am tired of programming and give you guys the job continue it. Please respect the license, make it open source.
It also contains ‘popcorn’ which is a beta module for psx support. Perhaps a master can finish it with sounds.
Find download links for CEF 6.60 TN - Monster Hunter Version below.
(Some additional versions are pending review)
In this section you will find additional links related to this application
We didn't reference any discussion on our forums about this homebrew yet, but you can