Hey, we believe DaedalusX64
is actually a more up-to-date version of what you are currently looking at.
You can of course still download Daedalus below, but you should definitely have a look at DaedalusX64
Latest Version : R11 for 1.0 Release Date: 2007/05/6
Notes for this version:
* [*] Large overhaul of rom settings and preferences. All settings should now be persistant.
* [+] Native support for palettised textures for faster rendering and less memory usage.
* [+] Provided a fixed size pool for all texture memory, to limit memory usage.
* [+] Expansion Pak enabled by default.
* [!] Updated rom info database to include save mechanism for many roms.
* [!] Fix memory leak in texture cache.
* [!] Fixed conversion of RGBA/32bpp textures with odd alignments.
* [!] Fix crash which occurred when recolouring textures in low memory situations.
* [^] Large rewrite of texture cache to reduce memory usage and improve performance.
* [^] Various optimisations to the way textures are looked up in the cache and installed.
* [^] Optimise offsetting/scaling of texture coordinates.
* [^] Improve performance of dynarec fragment cache and reduce memory fragmentation.
Find download links for Daedalus below.
In this section you will find additional links related to this application
We didn't reference any discussion on our forums about this homebrew yet, but you can