One of the most Popular Custom Firmwares on the PS3
- Can be used for Downgrade directly using a hardware flasher like Progskeet / E3 Flasher / Teensy++, etc...
- Can be used for normal system update like any other CFW/MFW from XMB or from Recovery Menu.
- Built-in system version spoof to 4.20 to prevent accidental system updates (won't allow going online in any way)
- NoBD Patch to allow installing it with the Blu-Ray drive disconnected (especially for downgrading purposes)
- Have other fixes that prevents the Black screen or Payload loading problems encountered on some PS3 systems.
- Kmeaw patched Lv2 with necessary patches to allow Peek/Poke support (same games compatibility as Kmeaw CFW)
- LV1 Checks Disabled to bypass the Syscon hashes for downgraded consoles.
- Privacy Patch applied to block communications with all Sony servers.
- Custom Boot Logo.
- built-in "Heavy Rain" dynamic theme.
This is a better optimized version of the previous MFW released, This one is a Custom firmware
built manually by patching and packing the files and the final PUP package using the well known
"failoverflow" public set of tools and having "Kmeaw" as the base firmware unlike it's previous
version which was a Modified firmware built using the famous MFW builder application and using
an OFW3.55 as the base firmware.
Latest Version : CEX 4.30 v1.03
Notes for this version:
- Removed the Cinavia Disabled files and reverted back to the original files due to some Video Playback problems detected.
- The PS3~dev_blind.zip fix is now Pre-patched in the PUP itself.
- Fixed the bug of “Corrupted Data" on installation from Recovery encountered by some users.
- Added the Cinavia Disabled files into the PUP.
- Updated multiMAN to the latest 04.10.00 build in the package.
- Added the new simple to install PlayStation home fix to the package too.
Find download links for Rogero CFW below.
(Some additional links are pending review for this version)
In this section you will find additional links related to this application
We didn't reference any discussion on our forums about this homebrew yet, but you can