pyMenu is an alternate menu for HBL, PRO and CEF.
- Compatibility with CEF, PRO and VHBL
- Boot Homebrew games (all versions)
- Boot ISO and CSO games (CEF and PRO only)
- Boot PSN apps (CEF and PRO only)
- Boot PS1 games (PRO only)
- Mp3 player (All versions)
- Picture viewer (All versions)
- Plugin Manager (CEF and PRO only)
- INSTALL.ZIP extractor (All versions)
- File browser (All versions). The file Browser has the following features:
----- Copy, cut, paste and delete operations
----- Boot homebrews, psn apps, iso/cso, pops
----- Open picture
----- Open Mp3 file
----- Extract a zip file
- Compatibility with other pythons homebrews through the Python Collection (Note: some homebrews might not work).
- Ability to boot the last played game by pressing circle in the main menu, even after closing the program entirely.
- Save folders named MUSIC, PICTURE and ISO come bundled so you can use them with CMA to copy different contents.
- Configurable through CONFIG.TXT
- API system that allows you to use pyMenu's different functions and menu styles with your own homebrew.
Latest Version : 0.3.2
Notes for this version:
- Fixed bug that made the menu freeze randomly
Find download links for pyMenu below.
(Some additional versions are pending review)
In this section you will find additional links related to this application
We didn't reference any discussion on our forums about this homebrew yet, but you can