Wagic

This is the download page for Wagic, the homebrew. Wagic is an internationally acclaimed open source Trading Card Game simulation, made by card games fans and backed up by a large community of players and modders. The project has been active since 2008 and supports a massive amount of cards. Wagic is especially adapted to mobile devices (PSP, iPhone, iPad, Android,…) but also works on Windows and Linux PC. If you’re looking for more info about this project, check the following links:
Wagic FAQMedia (Wagic Screenshots & videos)Wagic forums

Wagic works on Windows, Linux, the nokia N900 (maemo), the Nokia N9 (meego), Android (tablets and phones), OUYA, iOS(iPhone/iPad/iPad2) and the Sony PSP (Wagic does not require you to hack your PSP).

The latest official version is version 0.18.6. For more recent versions, please check our SVN builds thread here

Each release is extensively tested on several machines including my own PSP/Computer/Android phone. However Wagic is a work in progress so please check the buglist.

Wagic is 100% free, but, if you enjoy this game, please consider making a donation. This motivates us to improve it even more!

Updating Wagic

PSP/Windows

If you have version 0.16.1 or lower, it is recommended that you erase your current Wagic install and reinstall from scratch. Go to our forums for detailed help on how to keep your progress

If you have version 0.17.0 or higher, follow these steps:

• IF you have mods: It is recommended that you delete all mods from your current Wagic install
  • Erase all files named core_*.zip in your Res folder (Note: this is not compulsory but strongly recommended for performance reasons)
  • Simply extract the zip into your existing Wagic installation folder, in order to overwrite the current binary (EBOOT.PBP on the PSP, and Wagic.exe on windows). You’re done

Android

• If you have version 0.17.1 or lower, first uninstall your current installation of Wagic (in “Manage applications”)
  • It is strongly recommended to delete all “core_*.zip” files from your current Wagic installation. This is not done automatically! Keeping these files should not prevent the game from running, but could yield weird results and will be bad for performance
  • Once the two previous steps are done, install the Wagic apk like you would install any other third party application

If your android refuses to install a new version of Wagic, please make sure that you uninstalled the previous version. We had to change out certificates recently (in 0.18.0) which prevents Android from installing wagic 0.18 over a previous 0.17 install.

iOS

TODO

Misc

Windows Version

If you get an error complaining about MSCVP100.dll missing you probably need to install the following Visual++ package from microsoft here. If you still have problems, check the forum thread

Android and iOS versions

The Android and iOS port of Wagic are still very early releases and we are aware that they are not perfect. If you’re a dev and think you can help making this project even better, please contact us!

Linux Version

We don’t officially support the linux version, it is distributed here for convenience. However if you have issues running Wagic on *nix, ask for help on the forums, you might be lucky and a good soul could have an answer for you

Sources

Wagic is open source and released under the BSD License. The sources include a modified version of JGE++, a hardware accelerated library for Windows/PSP/Linux/Maemo/iOS/Android.

The sources are available at http://code.google.com/p/wagic

User-created content

Please see the forum for extra content : new cards, themes, utilities… if something you’re looking for is not in the official release, it will be there..

Previous versions

WTH0.14.1 For the Sony PSP
WTH0.14.1 For Windows
WTH0.14.1 For Windows (alternate version with mouse support)
WTH0.14.1 For Linux
WTH0.14.1 For Linux (alternate version with mouse support)
WTH0.13.1
WTH 0.12.1
WTH 0.11.1
WTH 0.10.1
WTH 0.9.1
WTH 0.8.1
WTH 0.7.1
WTH 0.6.0
WTH 0.5.1
WTH 0.4.1

Easter Egg 2014: QM7B-8JND-FPRP

1. Sai says:

A good game,and I am waiting for the new one ,Mirrodin Besieged

• TranceWarp says:

Miroddin Besieged is out. Check the forums, as it has not been released with 14.1. It’s in User-related Content / Custom Cards & Images (Page 2 currently).

2. Bladelord00 says:

I just downloaded the latest version and got it on my psp

I tried to open it and it crashed

My system software is 5.50 GEN-D2

What can I do?

3. Lu Lu says:

i wish can constract s tandard deck here… email me comments ur on my facebook guy “johnperez_007@yahoo.com”

4. Homebrew man says:

all of your cards are belong to me.

at least they should.

5. toBsucht says:

Wololo no signed download link? No faked demo Wagic !
    it is highly probable that this game run on your PSP with customfirmware :p

6. toBsucht says:

it is highly probable that this game run on your PSP without customfirmware :p ^^ Sorry!

7. John says:

I put everything from the folder into my psp root folder and when i go to try and play the game before anything starts it say there is corrupted data and i can’t play wagic

• toBsucht says:

John place wth(wagic) floder not in to root.
      Place it in PSP/GAME if you don´t use a signed version of it you have to start it with a hen for example hbl.

8. windyero says:

whether the problem of halimar excavator has been solved?

9. EdgeCrusher says:

Hello wololo. It’s been awhile since I visited your website. I’ve been quite busy for the past few months. I am glad that there’s a new Wagic version now. I tried logging in the forum and it seems my info is not in the system anymore. I already registered for a new forum account and just waiting for the confirmation email.

I also saw that the forum has been changed to accomodate other non-Wagic topics. I am trying to look for posts related to Wagic because I want to download new card arts. Can you or any member of your awesome development team help me with this? Thanks!

10. ??????? says:

????????????????

11. DarkSquall says:

Hi Wololo,my name is Emmanuel, i’m from argentina and i speak Spanish,
    i want help you in this great game, i’m programming i various programming languajes, but i need to know what you need to help, what languaje you use to program.
    I want translate too, so if you want help,tell me.

Sorry for my english xD
    Thanks Wololo!

12. blexas says:

how do i update my wagic in psp (without deleting my deck)?

• wololo says:

@blexas: make a backup of your 0.14 install, remove it entirely from your memstick, install wagic 0.15.1, then copy the folders player/settings/profiles from 0.14.1 to 0.15.1

13. Macros says:

I am using Wagic 0.15.1 with Windows 7. I found the following bugs or false bearing:

Whenever Hypnotic Specter deals combat damage to an opponent, he does not discard a card.

When Howling Mine is on the battlefield, I do not draw an additional card.
    Whenever I activate the ability of Myr Propagator, Wagic crashes.

When I copy Cranial Plating with Sculpting Steel, there is a loop whenever a creature is equipped with the copy. You are constantly asked to copy an artifact or to cancel.

Undead Warchief does also affect the power and toughness of Zombies my opponent controls.

If a players lif is 0 or less and there are still spells or abilities on the stack (Sword of Fire and Ice for example), the spells/abilities resolve before the game is over.

If you put a +1/+1 counter on an activated Mishras Factory, the counter will not be there if you activate it the next turn.

I hope this helps you 😉
    Thanks for the program! It’s great!!

14. trezoy says:

i have the psp phat and the wagic v15.1 works pretty well for me i have most of the card images but need more….. no conplaints here

• Dante says:

Please, Please, wololo is the master, Add the avatar of woe

• Dante says:

Very, very thanks for the avatar of woe, i am spanish and Little English I, so to pardon me by the lack, but am very very good and again, thank you very much by this juegazo=gigant game. It only needs 3D of creatures, jejeje.

Babelfish.

15. bameboy says:

there seems to be a problem on the latest version when putting mana on the field (landfall) both players seem to be able to put any amount of mana as long as you have mana card anybody else experience this problem

• EricxPokinatchax says:

I have the same problem.

• wololo says:

Please try to reinstall the game in a clean folder. The issue you describe happens mostly to people who installed a new version over an old version, without correctly erasing the old files from the old version.

16. bameboy says:

anyone know a solution to this?

17. Macros says:

Hi again!

W7:

Exploration does not allow me to play an additional land. Neither when I play Exploration before I played the first land, nor after I have played the first land.

Thelon of Havenwood does not affect Fungus creatures with sporecounters on them.

Greez
    Macros

18. Nero says:

there seems to be a problem on the latest version when, for example, the card “Corpse Connoisseur” is used. I failed to activate its ability :Unearth and could’nt move the target creature from the graveyard. I have followed all the rules on the card, but it didn’t work.

19. rataman11 says:

hello men i have a problem whit the version of psp of wagic, the game run perfect.but the cards no have the picture of the card and the abilities of the cards not are completed, sorry mi form of write but i am from chile and i don wrigth good men you can showme what are mi mistake pls men god bye

• Dreambiker says:

Hi ! I get the same problem. No pictures on cards (I thought that was intended ?) and some buggy cards (i.e. Hypnotic specter shows no special effect; should be flying + when attacks and is not blocked, defending player discards a random card).

20. ben says:

i cant seem to get this to work on my psp phat it just says corrupted data when i try

21. rataman11 says:

ben you have to copy the game just how the manual teach you, i have to reed the manual and do exsactly taht and the game run perfect, if you have answer this is my email kurapika1@hotmail.es i am from chile plis dont get ungry for how wrigth XD

22. kidbukid says:

will this work on cfw 6.20 PRO-B 6?

23. light says:

can anyone teach me how to play this game iam a new card gamer.. please????

24. yamchah2 says:

after i open wagic it says you psp has crashed!
    Any tips on fixing this?

25. kaKaL says:

I have failures in navigation menus, the cursor goes crazy!!! anyone else with this problem??

26. ldt_x214 says:

您好,我是一名中国玩家~很喜欢这款游戏,因为我可以在PSP上玩Wagic了。但是Wagic在我的PSP上运行的不是很好,比如套牌编辑,进入这个选项后PSP运行很慢,慢的让人发疯。还有就是在游戏中,比如剧情模式,我不能施放“树墙”这个法术。
    希望您能做的更好lol

• Faker says:

The same problem as above. Wagic not work will on my psp, too. it seems Wagic can be really slow some time. I double whether it is because I use the Prometheus to crack games.

27. PLEASE HELP,IVE DELETED THE HOMEBREW OF MY SONS PSPGO AND AM A BIT THICK PLEASE CAN SUM1 HELP ME WITH STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE MY 5 YEAR OLD SON DISOWNS ME PLAESEEEEEEEEEE,

28. Esai says:

Hey guys I found a bug when i was facing off the guy named badlands…in the first turn he put down 4 swamps, or in other games he would put 2 in the first turn, but this only seems to happen in the first turn. After that the game keeps on normal. in PSP version

29. alruc says:

Great work !
    But i have a bug with the “Wall of Wood (10E)” (of the premade deck) with the PSP version (works well with the windows one) : i can’t play it, same version of the “res” data on both version so the pb is perhaps the EBOOT.
    Easy to change the card but…

30. RWelker777 says:

I recently downloaded 15.1 and everything runs great untill i win and or finish a duel. I hear the noise that plays after you win then it crashes. It does unlock a new set however. Its very confusing. When i first downloaded it worked for a few duels. I use the CFW 6.39 TN-A.

31. Brian says:

When i go to my games and load the Wagic game the screen crashes after the psp screen goes away. Help me plz.

32. kamaxtli says:

I seem to have a problem with the direction pad, when I hot any direction it’s like over sensitive and moves 2 or three spaces it makes it very dofficult to play, What could be the isue with this? thanks for the help

33. Stamos17 says:

I’ve released the sets M11 and APC. But I can’t find the cards Squadron Hawk and goblin Ringleader. Also hypnotic specer does not show his abilities. Do I do something wrong? I installed the WTH 151

Anyways the game is incredible! I can’t thing of a company making such a good magic the gathering game with all the cards!

34. joey says:

I have a problem with the sliver deck
    I want to make the sliver deck but not all cards are included
    is it a bug or haven’t been in wagic jet?
    and a few card’s have diffrent pictures like heart sliver
    and the spells and a few land are missing.

thanks for help

35. magnus_dumah says:

donde puedo conseguir todas las imagenes de la version 14.1.por que la version 15.1 no funciono en mi psp

36. riusey says:

please i need wagic the latest version whit card imagens. please wololo you are amazing

XD

37. Leleko says:

I’m using a psp 3001 639PRO-B8 and the game isn’t working, after the loading primitives screen the psp just turns off.

38. Sandeshnep says:

Are there any plans to port this to the android platform? That would be cool…

• wololo says:

Yes, we’re working on it, no release date though 🙂

• Wagicoid says:

For the love of God, you don’t know how beautiful it is to see you type that. This is the perfect game for Android, especially with all the insanely beastly phones that are coming out. I have the Sprint version of the Galaxy S2 and would love to test for you. Email me if you need some help!

39. jim says:

i did what it told me and it still dont work ***!its fine til i pick what type deck i want then its back to home screen!!!im gonna scrap it!

1. July 20, 2011

[…] LoaderWagicHomebrewsSecurity TutorialsContact/Talk forumsGenesis CompetitionCFW For DummiesTop 10Subscribe to […]