This is the download page for Wagic, the homebrew. Wagic is an internationally acclaimed open source Trading Card Game simulation, made by card games fans and backed up by a large community of players and modders. The project has been active since 2008 and supports a massive amount of cards. Wagic is especially adapted to mobile devices (PSP, iPhone, iPad, Android,…) but also works on Windows and Linux PC. If you’re looking for more info about this project, check the following links:
Wagic FAQ – Media (Wagic Screenshots & videos) – Wagic forums
Wagic works on Windows, Linux, the nokia N900 (maemo), the Nokia N9 (meego), Android (tablets and phones), OUYA, iOS(iPhone/iPad/iPad2) and the Sony PSP (Wagic does not require you to hack your PSP).
The latest official version is version 0.18.6. For more recent versions, please check our SVN builds thread here
Each release is extensively tested on several machines including my own PSP/Computer/Android phone. However Wagic is a work in progress so please check the buglist.
- WTH 0.18.6 For the Sony PSP (or alternate unsigned version for HBL users here)
- WTH 0.18.6 For iOS (iPhone/iPad) (requires a jailbroken device, and a tool allowing you to install ipa files such as Installous.)
- WTH 0.18.6 For Android (Requires android 2.3 or higher. Install the apk using a tool such as ES Explorer)
- WTH 0.19.2 For OUYA (explanations on how to install here)
- WT H0.18.6 For Windows
- WTH 0.16.0 For Linux
- WTH 0.17.1 For Meego(Nokia N9/N950)
- Maemo/Nokia N900 users can download Wagic from the extras-devel catalog. More info here
Wagic is 100% free, but, if you enjoy this game, please consider making a donation. This motivates us to improve it even more!
If you have version 0.16.1 or lower, it is recommended that you erase your current Wagic install and reinstall from scratch. Go to our forums for detailed help on how to keep your progress
If you have version 0.17.0 or higher, follow these steps:
- IF you have mods: It is recommended that you delete all mods from your current Wagic install
- Erase all files named core_*.zip in your Res folder (Note: this is not compulsory but strongly recommended for performance reasons)
- Simply extract the zip into your existing Wagic installation folder, in order to overwrite the current binary (EBOOT.PBP on the PSP, and Wagic.exe on windows). You’re done
- If you have version 0.17.1 or lower, first uninstall your current installation of Wagic (in “Manage applications”)
- It is strongly recommended to delete all “core_*.zip” files from your current Wagic installation. This is not done automatically! Keeping these files should not prevent the game from running, but could yield weird results and will be bad for performance
- Once the two previous steps are done, install the Wagic apk like you would install any other third party application
If your android refuses to install a new version of Wagic, please make sure that you uninstalled the previous version. We had to change out certificates recently (in 0.18.0) which prevents Android from installing wagic 0.18 over a previous 0.17 install.
Android and iOS versions
The Android and iOS port of Wagic are still very early releases and we are aware that they are not perfect. If you’re a dev and think you can help making this project even better, please contact us!
We don’t officially support the linux version, it is distributed here for convenience. However if you have issues running Wagic on *nix, ask for help on the forums, you might be lucky and a good soul could have an answer for you
Wagic is open source and released under the BSD License. The sources include a modified version of JGE++, a hardware accelerated library for Windows/PSP/Linux/Maemo/iOS/Android.
The sources are available at http://code.google.com/p/wagic
Please see the forum for extra content : new cards, themes, utilities… if something you’re looking for is not in the official release, it will be there..
- WTH0.17.1 For the Sony PSP (or alternate unsigned version for HBL users here)
- WTH0.17.1 For iOS (iPhone/iPad) (requires a jailbroken device, and a tool allowing you to install ipa files such as Installous.)
- WTH0.17.1 For Android (Requires android 2.3 or higher. Install the apk using a tool such as Astro)
- WTH0.17.1 For Windows
- WTH0.17.1 For Meego(Nokia N9/N950)
- WTH0.17.0 For iOS (iPhone/iPad) (requires a jailbroken device, and a tool allowing you to install ipa files such as Installous.)
- WTH0.16.0 For the Sony PSP
- WTH0.16.0 For Windows
- WTH0.16.0 For Linux
- WTH0.15.1 For the Sony PSP
- WTH0.15.1 For Windows (includes the version with mouse support)
- WTH0.15.1 For Linux
WTH0.14.1 For the Sony PSP
WTH0.14.1 For Windows
WTH0.14.1 For Windows (alternate version with mouse support)
WTH0.14.1 For Linux
WTH0.14.1 For Linux (alternate version with mouse support)
Easter Egg 2014: QM7B-8JND-FPRP