Contact

Since its early days, wololo.net has grown from a programmer’s tiny blog into one of the most popular sites of the console hacking scene, and is still mostly managed by a single person. I also have leveled up, from a student managing the site in his studio, to a full-time employed husband and father of 2. As a result I unfortunately do not have the time to reply to (or even read) every comment on this blog.

Nevertheless, you can send me an email at wagic.the.homebrew (gmail) and I’ll do my best to reply (please don’t be offended if I don’t). Alternatively, you can leave a comment here, send me a PM on our /talk forum, or on Twitter.

Legal inquiries should go to wagic.the.homebrew (gmail)

For questions/comments about specific articles, please contact the individual authors on our forum, or leave a comment in the article’s comments section.

1. francis says:

is there any update for game exploit for 3.01 since jewel keepers is on Ps Store?? just wonderring if.. is there any exploit dfor that game??

2. Hellbelial says:

So you wont help us at all,THANKS!!! -_-
    Beware,transfering psp all time will cause some undelete corrupted files,wich you can’t delete them.

3. Hellbelial says:

By the way,Silent Hill Origins Europe version will hang in the last door when you finish the date puzzle of the fish,when you go to the door in the alternate world the game will show the loading icon but it will cause black screen.I will try the USA version.

4. ded fr says:

ben voila j’ai fait une resto comlete carte mémoire + profil de la becane .Ensuite au redemarage elle ma demander mes info profil (mail+pass) : normal .J’ai donc reactiver mon profil user nickel .N’etant pas a jour (1.81) j’avais auparavant archiver mes jeux (gravity crach ) et saves sur pc. Donc ensuite j’ai remis mon jeux a faille sur la vita qui marchait nickel avant en offline. Et la je lance le jeux et surprise il me demande d’activer mon système en ligne (et donc de mettre ajour ).Donc ma question est la suivante : existe t’il une sorte de spoofer qui me permetrer “d’activer mon système vita ” sans mettre a jour via un proxi ou koi …?

5. ded fr says:

Dear wololo here ‘s my problem : i made a complete restoration (formatting)of my vita .Then i turn it on and it request my profile info (email + pass): normal so I reactivate my user profile . Before this i have backup my data (game +save) on computer because i’m not up to date(1.81)and want to keep my expoit (gravity crash). So then I copy back my gravity crash on my vita to reinstall the exploit and enjoy my psp games;) And then when I run the game ,surprise ,he asked me to activate my system online (and thus to update) and it was working before i format(…?). So my question is here: exists there a way to spoof my version that permetrer me “to activate my system vita ” without updating the kernel ? PS :sorry for my bad english…

6. ded fr says:

Dear wololo here ‘s my problem : i made a complete restoration (formatting)of my vita .Then i turn it on and it request my profile info (email + pass): normal so I reactivate my user profile . Before this i have backup my data (game +save) on computer because i’m not up to date(1.81)and want to keep my expoit (gravity crash). So then I copy back my gravity crash on my vita to reinstall the exploit and enjoy my psp games;) And then when I run the game ,surprise ,he asked me to activate my system online (and thus to update) and it was working before i format(…?). So my question is here: exists there a way to spoof my version that allows me “to activate my system vita ” without updating the kernel ? PS :sorry for my bad english…

7. kavechick says:

Finally found a way to download ps4 pkg from pc back to ps4 via proxy,for now only games with small sized pkgs working,no luck yet with 2gb and above…running more tests

8. anonimepasla says:

@wololo voila une petite info “surprenante” , sur la sortie mysterieuse de la ps vita 1000 (je ne crois pas que ca a deja etait indiqué): http://www.gamergen.com/actualites/psvita-port-mysterieux-tv-connexion-explication-detail-171992-1

9. David says:

Hi sorry to disturb you.
    Currently I try to register as member but I cannot access. Thank

10. Hellbelial says:

Hey wololo what’s up,i have a problem with TNV4.I played Silent Hill Origins from psp and the game just crash almost at the final battle,i get black screen and flauros icon loading below.I press circle and i hear the sound of flashlight turning on and off,also changing items with d-pad.I download the europe version and crash,i download US version and crash in the same place.I cant finish the game with that crash,can you fix the exploit? i have the save data of the game in the last part.

11. Jair says:

Wololo there will be some xploit for the next game PSVita ( Retro City Rampagr ) ??

12. mechine20101 says:

Hello…i just got a ps vita 1000 firmware 3.01 so can you teach me the specifics about how to be able to play psp games on my ps vita ? PS: I do not have any exlloited games and my PSN account is in japanese…

13. Leonardo says:

Will there be one more release for the 3.01 firmware, I just got my Ps Vita as a gift yesterday, and I was very unlucky as it was too late, and the game had just been pulled off the market. I’ve heard that there could be but please do, I’m sure many would appreciate it.
    Thank you for your hard work, Leo.

14. Yan says:

Hello I want just know if it can play ps vita roms on ps vita or it stills not hacked yet.
    Thanks

15. KeithShap says:

Hey there wololo, love the website, and the stuff you do for the modding community. Anyways, I was wondering if there was a way to use ps1 games for the exploits? Like vhbl, or Tn-v. I don’t know a whole lot about modding, but if they use the same boot system, shouldn’t there be a way? Anyways, again, thanks for basically an all in one website. lol

16. Jahangir says:

I am new here please help me hack or something i got vita 2.11

17. chris says:

How does one join the ninja

18. tetsuya81987 says:

hi, i recently got the cfw 6.60 tn-v8 exploit to work on my vita. unfortunately, none of my isos show up under memory card though. the files are saved in the same file with TN.BIN and FLASH0.TN and they are all caps with less than 8 letters. what else do i do?

19. ravi says:

hi everyone ………………….my problem is i buyed ps vita last year from shanghai that is a hong kong version till now i tried so many time but i can not able to install any hombrew……but i manage to copy it on my ps vita but at last nothing is shown on my psv i donot know wats wrong i done with my psv……….if anybody read this message plz give reply me on mail( oelevan@gmail.com )…….i will be very thankfull to you.

• dude says:

dude, you can’t just put it in the vita and make it work that easily. You need more knowledge about homebrews. Read some more articles.

20. Zik says:

hi guy wanted to help our category in this case to find out more one plays it possible to accept the unlock c send me by email a tutorial how to change the save of the game which would be the games that could be exploited cade need more of a tnv

thank’s

21. Herman says:

Hi Wololo Team
    I just bought an ps vita, what do i need to do to play my old psp umd’s on my ps vita.
    Regards
    Herman

22. ceknorris00 says:

Hi wololo team…..
    I was wondering why you could not make for firmware Version 3.01 (ps vita) an exploit on fifa 2014

23. zik says:

hi how to have a new exploit for 3:01????

24. Gionny says:

Hello wololo. I wanted to know what you put on the ps3 to adjust the fan speed. I saw your mod and I did the same. But I need the tutorial for the fan speed. Could you help me wololo? Thank you. 😉

25. George Sam says:

I am on 3.01.I haven’t bought any of the exploited games.Whenever i go to the psn to download them ,the system asks for the update.So, how can i download them now ??? Please help me asap

26. Gionny says:

Wololo aspect news thanks 😉

27. ErikPshat says:

Please help me! For some reason I can not get long forum. When you try to go at me every time http://wololo.net/talk show this page: http://yadi.sk/d/Skz1vTwiLfV5s (viewtopic.htm – open in brouser)
    Like I did not do anything wrong.

Thanks if you can hear me!

• wololo says:

Can you try with a different browser? It seems our antispam tool thinks you’re a russian bot. I realize that system is blocking legit Russian users like you, Sorry for that 🙁

28. wajid says:

hi wololo
    i had bought ps vita few months ago
    i want to hack ps vita plss help me..
    current firmware of my ps vita is 3.12

29. eric evans says:

hiu guys its like my 3rd time of askin for help now… well i have a ps vita on firmware 3.01… last time i updated it any how lol… i have the numblast game i purchased but icant download it to my vita so how could i go about that if its possible n yes im a premium member as well… any help would be greatly appreciated please n thank email me at ericroyevans1985@gmail.com in regards to it please and thank you

30. Iriez says:

the xbone hack news is false. I have posted to clarify matters. Could you please remove the news topic so the information stops spreading and/or update a new post with the information i’ve provided in the maxconsole forums?

thanks

31. russo says:

hola,hay algun exploit nuevo para ps vita 3.12????

32. deathblade200 says:

been having problems logging in recently getting a 403 forbidden page with this text

The detected reason(s) you were blocked are:
    No registrations, or logins, from hosts listed as hostile on Stop Forum Spam (http://www.stopforumspam.com/removal) (local block).

I had no problem logging in until about a week ago I thought it might have just been an error but I am still unable to login

33. Wolfmade says:

Yo, can’t access /talk, getting this: http://pastebin.com/Yttk6Z9D

34. Gonzalo Aguiar says:

Sign the petition for release Final Fantasy Type-O on PSVITA! Vita’s owners must be respected

35. meysam25 says:

hi
    i find out how you can download your psvita game with internet download manager
    if this is interest for you plz let me know

• meysam25 says:

i mean you can download your vita game by intenet download manager with full speed and some how copy pkg file to your vita and your vita will install that game

36. Yoav says:

I created a new PSN account for my new PS4, and since the US store is much cheaper than the one in my country, I decided to open the account on the US. I don’t have an american credit card, but since it’s possible to use US PSN gift cards instead of using a credit card, I thought I should try it.

So then i tried getting the 14-day trial for PSN+ and some free apps such as SHAREfactory and P.T. But PSN wanted me to add a credit card to my account.. So I did.
    Now, because i’m not from the US I have no American billing address, So I used a fake American billing address, and thought, it’s free, they’re not gonna charge me anything so they won’t contact the bank about my real billing address..
    Was that thought true? Do you know if they do check my real billing address even though everything i downloaded was free?
    Also, if they end up checking my billing address, and i have to create a new account, how do I avoid entering my credit card again? Can I just input a gift card code without ever entering a credit card?

Thanks in advance, Yoav.

37. arcangelnew says:

Guys, I know it could be a hoax, but why you had’t published the sky3ds card info on the main page (it could be posted as rumor), but I believe it could be important for some folks out there.

38. Lauraine says:

Hello,

I’d like to inquire if it’s possible to purchase advertising space on wololo.net.

If there is any space available please let me know and we could discuss further details.

Looking forward to your positive reply.

Thanks,