You got a new PSP, you want to run homebrews and backups, but you’re lost with all the terms CFW, HEN, M33, Pro CFW… or you’re simply looking for a quick and easy guide to get the best solution for your PSP? Well, you’ve come to the right place. This guide is an all-in-one guide to installing the appropriate Custom Firmware on your console, just follow my lead.
Popular this week
- The best TVs money can buy in 2014. From $499 to… $5999!
- One last step, and I’ll ditch Netflix in favor of Amazon Instant Video
- Review: Amazon Fire TV
- This is the real reason Google wants to become your fiber provider
- What’s wrong with Japanese electronics today
- Amazon releases the Fire TV
- How to install the Playstation App on your Kindle Fire HD / HDX
- Netflix too slow? New data indicates a VPN or DNS Redirector could improve your Netflix experience significantly
- 10 Essential Apps for your Android Smart TV (2014 Edition)
- 5 perfect Valentine gifts for your favorite geek
Do you shop at Amazon? If you like my work and are an Amazon shopper, please consider using the links below. It won't cost you anything more, and I will get a small percentage of the sales.Thanks for your support!
31/Jul/14 - 9:30 pm
31/Jul/14 - 9:12 pm
31/Jul/14 - 8:57 pm
31/Jul/14 - 8:06 pm
31/Jul/14 - 5:52 pm