You got a new PSP, you want to run homebrews and backups, but you’re lost with all the terms CFW, HEN, M33, Pro CFW… or you’re simply looking for a quick and easy guide to get the best solution for your PSP? Well, you’ve come to the right place. This guide is an all-in-one guide to installing the appropriate Custom Firmware on your console, just follow my lead.
Popular this week
14 Nov, 2014
- How to Access Netflix’s hidden movie list. Tons of additional blockbusters available in one click
- The best TV set top boxes/sticks for this holiday season
- Sony’s Playstation TV disappoints
- Review: Cloudnet Go CR13 – Ultra HD Quad Core Android TV Box – The perfect XBMC/Kodi experience?
- XBMC unstable on your Android box? This might be the hardware acceleration settings, here’s how to fix it
- PS4 Blu ray Drive stopped working for no reason? Here’s how to fix
- Why DRMs are still a necessary evil on movies and TV shows (according to the industry)
- How to: Set up unblock-us on the Amazon Fire TV
- The best TVs money can buy in 2014. From $499 to… $5999!
- One last step, and I’ll ditch Netflix in favor of Amazon Instant Video
Do you shop at Amazon? If you like my work and are an Amazon shopper, please consider using the links below. It won't cost you anything more, and I will get a small percentage of the sales.Thanks for your support!
20/Nov/14 - 10:52 pm
20/Nov/14 - 10:33 pm
20/Nov/14 - 10:18 pm
20/Nov/14 - 9:58 pm
20/Nov/14 - 9:34 pm