You got a new PSP, you want to run homebrews and backups, but you’re lost with all the terms CFW, HEN, M33, Pro CFW… or you’re simply looking for a quick and easy guide to get the best solution for your PSP? Well, you’ve come to the right place. This guide is an all-in-one guide to installing the appropriate Custom Firmware on your console, just follow my lead.
Heads up: Subscribe to our deals mailing list this week for a chance to win a $10 Amazon gift card. Random winner announced next week.
Popular this week
- Review: 1byone Infinity Glow LED Desk Lamp
- Did you find this secret website in the Ghostbusters trailer?
- Yes, Ezoic actually doubles your adsense revenue… if you’re willing to make these tradeoffs
- Review: CloudnetGo CR18 – 4K Ultra HD Octa-Core Android Set top box
- The PS4 is rapidly becoming the living room device of choice
28/Jul/16 - 10:32 pm
28/Jul/16 - 9:48 pm
28/Jul/16 - 9:07 pm
28/Jul/16 - 8:58 pm
28/Jul/16 - 5:38 pm