Switch: ndeadly releases MissionControl allowing you to wirelessly connect the DualShock 4, XBOX One S, Wii U Pro controller & more via Bluetooth!

Aurora

1. bl4ckbl00d says:

does anyone know a similar program for the Vita?

2. Gololo says:

ɐnɹozǝʇʇ

• ndeadly says:

Dev here. While it should in theory support both variants, I’ve only tested myself with v2. That struct is just defined should I ever actually need to treat the two versions differently. Currently it’s not used for anything.

3. Bojack says:

what about ps3 controller wirelessly?

4. JojoBo says:

Now I would love to use Bluetooth headphones with the switch as well

5. the_bug says:

Great News, hopefully PS3 controller compatibility can be implemented in the future.

6. awdrifter says:

Doesn’t work on SX OS. Will need to wait for someone to patch out the blocking code.

• ndeadly says:

There is no blocking code. This relies on Atmosphere components not implemented in SXOS I believe.

• awdrifter says:

Maybe blocking is too strong a word, but I know that some homebrew developer purposely make SX OS “unsupported”, but different homebrew apps with the exact same function works, so it’s not an issue of SX OS. Hopefully someone would make a homebrew like this without the Atmosphere check. Until Xecuter makes a CFW version spoofer, we’re at the mercy of this kind of things as end users.

• ndeadly says:

I am the dev of MissionControl. There is no attempt to “purposely make SX OS unupported”. There is no “Atmosphere check”. The simple fact of the matter is that Atmosphere provides the tools to make this homebrew possible, TX does not. The onus is on TX to support these features, not the other way around. If it were as simple as patching out some check or spoofing a CFW, someone would have done it already.

• awdrifter says:

Ok. No disrespect to your work. But for almost anything that’s build for atmosphere, there’s some equivalent homebrew for SX OS. So all the reasons for SX OS being unsupported are usually just the dev doesn’t want it to work on SX OS. As I’m just an end user, I’ll just have to wait for someone to make an SX OS version oid the homebrew.

The folder structure of SX OS seems to be different than Atmosphere, so a spoofer would have to redirect those paths. Maybe there are some coffee that identifies the CFW software version, those would need to be spoofed. But Xecuter would have be the ones to do it as they made the CFW.

7. Nick says:

DS4 v1 works Ok here.

• ndeadly says:

Did you have any issues getting it to pair with the Switch? I’ve had several users report the v1 being troublesome and requiring multiple attempts before it will pair

8. Anon says:

Getting a crash on boot on atmosphere 14.2

Thought it was a corrupt file during the fttp transfer but plugging it into my pc it still crashes with the latest atmosphere.

Through fttp and reboot it went straight into an error screen after the atmosphere splash.

On PC it hangs on the Switch startup splash and just hangs there indefinitely.

Reinstalling atmosphere 14.2 solved both issues