PS4 6.72 Jailbreak: more stability updates

1. Kunluncat says:

If we update a 5.05 jailbreak PS4 to 6.72, will we lose the games already installed? This bothered me a lot to determine if I should update to 6.72. Thank you.

• Alex says:

You won’t lose the games but most of them will require update to run. Out of 10 I had installed only 1 was still able to run. Rest needed update

2. Hessam says:

Kunluncat I tested around 30 games out of 200 I have and all worked

3. Me says:

Please someone say clearly, stability issues when trying to jailbreak the console, or when playing games on a jailbroken console? Or both?

• Brightspark says:

Mostly with applying the jailbreak. once it’s done it’s stable and stays applied until full power down. only crashes i’ve had are when applying the jailbreak. There seems to be some issues with people running games from a USB Hard Drive, but I install my games to internal HD so can’t really comment there.

4. Don't says:

You’ll lose WebRTE capabilities to allow you memhack processes (cheats , save mount etc..)

5. rorschach says:

It works first or second try everytime for me now.

1. July 27, 2020

[…] how empowered people that managed to get the FW 6.72 jailbreak running the first time. Since then, stability has been gradually improving with sleirsgoevy performing various updates to his jailbreak so perhaps the stability issues will become a thing of the […]

2. August 3, 2020

[…] new implementation of TheFlow’s 6.72 Kernel Exploit. This is a different implementation from Sleirsgoevy’s one, which has been the one used pretty much everywhere so far. In other words, although all […]