PlayStation 4: Getting up to speed with news relating to the FW 6.72 jailbreak with memes & humour – Comes with explanations for those out of the loop!

Aurora

1. Michael Henkemeier says:

Nice post.

2. SalvationofMan says:

Feels like it’s sloooowly a time to update from 5.05 to 6.72, although I have a bit of VR content that I can’t find anywhere else on my 5.05 and I’m a bit afraid of not being able to run it after update ๐Ÿ™

3. hitoruy says:

this writer guy tried to be funny

4. FFTW says:

this is pretty cool! hope to see more of these ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Huntr says:

how abt doin psn online like on jailbroken ps3 ?

6. Karim says:

Since the 5.05 exploit was released over two years ago, I stopped updating my PS4 Pro that was on 5.50 believing that there will soon be an exploit for it. I waited and waited and waited but nothing but tuners of 5.55 JB that never came to life. Lost some 7 months of PS Plus and completely abandoned my console. Was it worth the wait? I don’t think so. Had I known that I’ll be waiting for 27 months for a JB, 8nwould have simply bought a second console and kept it safe.

• mixedfish says:

That’s just you making dumb mistakes. As soon as 5.05 exploits were out I bought myself another PS4 Pro. Now I have 3 PS4, one original on 4.4, one Pro on 5.05 and another Pro on 7.0+.

I missed out on nothing and look at the prices of the 5.05 consoles. I could buy two PS5 if I sold them now.

Infinite games + best game + $$$$$

7. leshmutt says:

looks like it time to buy a few random PS4s to play with !

8. vivian loren says: