PlayStation 4 Release: Noob404’s 1Click PS4 Downporter allowing for extremely easy game backporting to FW 5.05

Aurora

1. Splash says:

Cool article! The PS4 scene is getting very exciting!

You should fix up your spelling error when you say “delete it afterwards in order to safe space while backporting it”. Should SAVE space, we’re not on a University campus lol

2. Protective Dad says:

Noob404’s 1Click PS4 Downporter files trigger virus “Trojan:Win32/Woreflint.A!cl”

3. Saku says:

I’m on 5.55 Do I go up or wait?

4. Drewbrewer says:

This is not properly working it does not downport SPRX files which can cause saving issues and it requires an old version of Python so wait until he updates to a new version or just do the down porting manually.

• figglus says:

What’s the process for down porting manually?
      If all this GUI thing does is automate that process, writing another replacement shouldn’t be that difficult.

5. Molotov says:

There are already several tools that do base game backporting correctly. Now if only someone made a tool that backports updates correctly as well. Retrogamer’s and Modded Warfares’s tools certainly don’t in most cases, even if the functionality is there.

6. Noob404 says:

Hey, This is Noob404. Thanks a lot for posting this, Aurora. I have been trying to contact you guys, but your Twitter doesn’t allow PMs. Anyways, v1 triggered a Sign Out Error. I have updated the 1Click Downporter to v2 with the fixes. Unable to post my blog’s link here as it gets detected as spam for some reason. Check my blog for the updated version and please update this post too.
    May I add that I have been following your blog since I got a PS4 and thanks for all the awesome content you post.

7. Rabbit says:

There’s a V2 update, I can’t donwload it from the original link. Can you please upload it too to multi links too? Thanks in advance.

• ∀ Gundam says:

Same for me. Download link for V2 doesn’t work and V1 crashes halfway through conversion all the time.
      Could someone mirror V2 please?

• Noob404 says:

Hey, the links have been updated on my blog. I apologise for the trouble, but this is the only way for me to make atleast something for my work. Hope you will bear with me.

• ∀ Gundam says:

Thanks for the hard work.
          Managed to download V2 and it works without any issues.
          The new struggle is to free up +50gb on my C: drive :))

• ∀ Gundam says:

Thanks for the hard work.
          I managed to download V2 and it works without any issues.
          The new struggle is to free up +50gb on my C: drive :))

8. Rabbit says:

Windows Defender screams trojans. Are these fake positives?

9. jason says:

cant get games like god of war to load after updating to new jailbreak 6.72. anyone have a solution?

10. I did a bit of looking into this, no kidding there is a back door on port 80 acting as a server to the current directory. I wish I was kidding.

11. Charles Fasano says:

I had no success with this tool, my firewall starts screaming when I load it strange…

12. Noob404 says:

Can you prove it? I have used Bat to Exe Converter to convert certain files to exe, and that is why they are being detected as False Positives. If you don’t believe me, google “bat to exe converter virus” and read the thread on malwarebytes.
    If you can prove it, I will look into it cause I used only Visual Studio and Bat to Exe converter for the software. And, if you can’t, good luck! I’d love to know how you can check for Backdoors.

13. pjtremblay says:

Can we can we back port DLC or game updates?

14. StepS says:

It is pretty stupid that the CFW/HEN itself does not take care of patching out firmware checks at load stage.

15. reggie says:

please make linux (deb) version

• Noob404 says:

Unfortunately, we still don’t have an elf decrypting software, image compiling and extraction software yet for PS4 on Linux. Else, I’d have definitely made it. Linux is usually my choice for compiling huge packages. But, the lack of these programs is what’s dragging me back. If you know of alternatives on Linux, let me know.

16. pantog08 says:

hi guys is the 7.51 jailbreak available is this legit? https://www.xhardhempus.net/ i just saw on youtube

17. MerPud says:

Shady developer website. It featured ads, ads and even more ads.
    His v3 also has a shiny donation link in the application itself … this is “the scene”?

18. Dukowski says:

Extremely shady… wololo, you need to stop promoting this noob404 website, they are serving up something a lot different than what your promoting.

19. MHaris says:

The file is a TROJAN, didn’t WOLOLO check this before posting about this?