PS4: How to get your hands on a PS4 with firmware 6.72 or lower

1. Razorbacktrack says:

PS4 Slim 500GB, Fortnite Bundle (Neo Versa):

some PS4 with 6.70 (white box inside the primary one), some PS4 with 7.02 (standard box inside the primary one)

2. Michael Henkemeier says:

Hi
    I’m from germany i have a new ps4 pro with 6.70 i can look later when im in home for model and give more info. When somebody have interest in this.

3. Legend_armour_ says:

I can also confirm PS4 pro model CUH-7216B stand-alone console ships with firmware 6.70 bought this brand new in Argos UK 1 week ago £350

4. Implode says:

PS4 PRO 1TB Fortnite Bundle (Neo Versa) – Brand new was on ofw 6.51, bought about a week ago 🙂

5. Charles Fasano says:

I still have a launch PS4 Pro on 3.70 in the wings.

6. WD says:

Hi,

I am selling my 5.05 FAT PS4, if someone is interested.
    Shipment should be possible to multiple countries in Europe.

Let me know if interested.

Kind regards.

7. omar says:

ps4 pro fortnite neo versa. 6.70 firmwareo

8. T says:

Death Stranding Bundle with 6.70

9. StuckPixell says:

As above Death Stranding Pro bundle came with 6.70

10. MrD says:

White Edition ps4pro were produced in limited quantity. Not as safe as bundle, but chance of low firmware (got a 6.70).

11. Shattered-Reflection says:

I have a PS4 on firmware 6.20. It is unable to be updated via internet or via USB. The Blu-Ray drive also won’t take in or eject discs. I got it off of my friend who claims that he had tried to update the console and the update broke it. He’s not a cheater/hacker so I believe him. In this case, how would I go about jailbreaking it? any advice would be appreciated

12. MGS25 says:

Hello,
    Do you know if the fifa19 bundle is below firmware 6.72?
    P – 27452576 – K
    S01 – 6451565 – I
    I don’t have CUH.
    Thanks

13. G says:

Death Stranding Pro Bundle with firmware 6.70, I got one from local shop in asia today.

14. Nate501 says:

Bought a Gran Turismo Sport bundle for £200, came with firmware 4.73, the guy had upgraded to the pro and just left the console in the box for 2 years.