PlayStation 4: sleirsgoevy updates his FW 6.72 jailbreak with potential stability improvements

Aurora

1. MunchMiller says:

Eh… I’m on 6.72, and I use the JB housed at darkmoddervc’s github. I’ve run it 20 times to test it, and it only failed 5 times. Perhaps I’m lucky with my particular PS4 Pro system, I don’t know, but it works fine for me, so I’m certainly glad to be on 6.72, and leave 5.05 behind finally.

• Don Krupson says:

The one from darkmoddervc’s works great for me too. Once I had a crash when loading JB, one crash ingame and thats all for around 20-30 times using it. Al Azif version didn’t work at all in my case.

2. svrl says:

Till yesterday, it had worked at %90 success ratio. After latest updates became worst on my ps4 pro 2tb.

Seems it’s different on model by model and will take time to be stable on all models.

3. WD says:

6.72 working fine here too.

After resuming the console from rest mode, my jailbreak is lost, but most of the times the Mira payload from Al Azif works the first time since then.

Anyone else has this impression?

4. Ozzy says:

I have PS4 pro on 5.50. Is it safe to use 6.72 JB? Really want to but most are are saying its not stable and who knows when we will have a stable JB.

• wololo says:

It’s basically safe (but you need to upgrade to 6.72 first). “Unstable” here means that it is inconvenient to use the exploit as you have to retry many times and potentially have to reboot your console in between. “Unstable” in this case does *not* mean it is unsafe.

• Ozzy says:

Thanks for clarification mate. So would you advise to update to 6.72 or wait for stable jailbreak? Also how many jailbreaks are there and which is best one to use?

I havent been on the scene for PS4 until now. Years ago jailbroke my PS3 which is still perfect.

Really want to play ps4 with jailbreak and some games up until 6.72 as been quite some time it just sitting there. But dont want to do something wrong.

5. Rean says:

Last night there was a blackout which undone the jb to my ps4, but able to jb again in one try.. dunno if it’s luck.

6. Mimi masterbate says:

My goodness progress

7. Jack says:

Ran red dead 2 for 30 hours straight with no crash from darkmoddervc guy. Why wait if theres already a stable release out?

8. Vinx says:

Dont forget the days of play editions from 2018 , and 2019

9. nyichiban says:

So for the darkmoddervc exploit I will have to download from github and host those files locally and point my ps4 browser to that index.html?