PS4 6.72 Jailbreak released by Sleirsgoevy

1. Senas8 says:

I been on pshax all day.. it’s up now.

2. Dvdx says:

This is the first day i’ve been able to explore the world of PS4 homebrew and…piracy….once I got the jailbreak up and running I sat there for like 10 or so minutes thinking “okay…so, what do I get?”…there’s not really much on PS4 that I care for that I can’t get on PC or Switch….sure, God of War is available but that’s really all I have found that is PS4 exclusive that I want….but, hey, this jailbreak works at least 🙂

3. Austin says:

Dvdx if you haven’t played Uncharted 4 or the first trilogy go with that. Also Ratchet & Clank and Bloodborne are get ps4 exclusives.

4. steven says:

Great work!

5. Foldi Lorand says:

Hi all my Ps4 just updated manually to 6.72 via USB and go to the https://cbps.xyz/672/
    And it worked first try , but i Have many games installed previously from 5.05 software but not working, require a game update, help me to manualy download update for games
    Give me please a website to download updates files for example God of War or The Last of Us Remastered

6. Peter says:

Finally spider men and Red dead and ace combat and deadcells

7. fresno says:

These are good news. But I am patient. I’ll wait a stable Jailbreak.

8. Eduard says:

I have more that one our try and nothing work ,only restarts,but is great news apreciate and thanks for your effort guys….

9. Huj says:

Can i play cs1.6 on ite

10. omar says:

works good, just make sure to use rest mode after jailbreak:D need link for files update. Cant run god of war and last of us from 5.05

11. Eduard says:

Work very well but ATENTION !!! after push MIRA to phase 2 and appear in corner ‘WAITING FOR CLIENTS ‘ immediately press PS to controller.

12. Zeed says:

Can you use psvr still after jailbreaking?

13. Eduard says:

If anyone know how disable fan ,l activate from payload and now is very loud ,after restart same situation remain very loud is 60%

14. Karim says:

So far very unstable. It works once out of 5-6 for me.

I tried to install a PKG game and it went fine and then I couldn’t find the game installed but rather a download pending installation and when I tried to install it from there it pointed me to ps store

15. Farchent says:

I didnt sign in to any psn account. So, do i still will get banned if I goes online?

16. lollypop says:

is there a PS46.76jb-2-Orbital-qemu allready ?

17. Ric says:

despuĂ©s de ejecutar MIRA a alguien le aparece “WAITING FOR USB DISK”?

18. firex says:

I USE this HEN and is almost 99% wors

on ps4 browser put

darkmoddervc.github.io/PS4JB/

then OK when JB loaded clic Mira+ HEN wait 10 sec and play !!!

1. July 17, 2020

[…] short while ago, a jailbreak for PlayStation 4 FW 6.72 by sleirsgoevy dropped which finally ended the agonising wait for many! However, as lucrative as jumping on the FW […]

2. July 19, 2020

[…] you’ve been living under a rock, you know that FW 6.72 has been hacked and a result, hundreds more games are now playable on hacked PlayStation 4 consoles. However, the […]

3. July 21, 2020

[…] the last 4 days, the PlayStation 4 scene has been very active thanks to sleirsgoevy releasing his FW 6.72 jailbreak based on TheFlow’s kernel exploit. However, this jailbreak isn’t the most reliable when […]

4. July 22, 2020

[…] PS4 6.72 Jailbreak was released in July 2020. As always when these things happen, we expect the price of 5.05 PS4s to increase significantly. […]

5. July 24, 2020

[…] FW 6.72 being jailbroken a mere 6 days ago, it’s obvious that the PlayStation 4 scene is still on fire but since some are staying on FW […]

6. July 27, 2020

[…] A PS4 6.72 Jailbreak was released a few days ago but people have been complaining about issues to run the jailbreak. The typical issue is that if the jailbreak doesn’t work, your console might crash with a kernel panic, you’ll have to reboot, rinse and repeat until it works. Some people have it working almost all the time, others need to try a dozen times. […]