My top 5 Breath of the Wild mods.

enderzombie

I enjoy hacking Sony/Nintendo consoles. <3

1. shoenice says:

Sorry I have to share my opinion on this list but I hoped for some immersive or cool mods yet these are just.. trash…

• enderzombie says:

I’m not really the type of person who gets “immersive” mods, I prefer the fun ones. I can give some good recommendations for immersive mods though. Wild Running can really help with immersion, as well as Hyrule Rebalance (https://gamebanana.com/gamefiles/8525). Second Wind also adds lots of new stuff to the game that fits in perfectly (https://gamebanana.com/projects/35468).

• shoenice says:

I get that fun mods have their charm, but nothing in your top 5 seems like fun, it’s just some reskins that add nothing to the game.. Even Wild Running doesn’t really look like it adds anything worthwhile to the game, it’s just that Link does some flips when jumping, the description of the mod also says he just swapped animations, no new mechanics at all.

Snowboards of Hyrule looks fun (gamebanana(dot)com/skins/175551), this Gunship for the Metroid Mod looks fun (gamebanana(dot)com/skins/177303) or Lightsaber mods look fun (gamebanana(dot)com/gamefiles/10674).

Normally most articles on here are worthwhile reading and I’m always happy when something new appears in my feed, even if it’s not related to new leaks or hacks. But this article was just disappointing.

• enderzombie says:

Soz lol, I enjoy hearing feedback from commenters so I can improve on my future articles. I’ll try harder next time 🙂

• hello ok bye says:

I liked your list, Enderzombie. I’m an active reader, but I never comment. These commenters sure are toxic though. Just letting you know that there are someone that appreciates what you do. And post

• hello ok bye says:

(also sorry if I submitted this twice. It’s hard to know which domains in the script blocker to allow to make the comment system work.)

• enderzombie says:

Thanks hello ok bye, it means a lot to know that not everyone disliked this article!

• jamesCameron says:

fun is subjective, you don’t need to be an *** about it.

2. Fololo says:

This is by far the worst article I have seen on here for a long time… It just keeps getting worse 🙁

3. ProtoCas8 says:

When is there going to be articles on hacking again? this site has become lame. Just a page full of advertising and stuff that was posted on reddit days before… or articles like this one that is just game mods for kids. Not a wonder people get bored of A U R O Z E T T conclusions too, it’s just the same stuff over and over that we already know. I say all this because I don’t want to see this site fail. Please Wololo hire real writers, people that are passionate about the scene.

4. ProtoCas8 says:

what my comment has to be a approved? you’re kidding me.

5. jamesCameron says:

Even if they don’s find this article the best, thanks to this now i know that mods for breath of the wild exists, thank you bro

6. There is a neat overworld mod called “Relics of the Past” that make the game REALLY hard and changes a lot of things from treasures to the types of enemies and is already a graphic pack for Cemu…

(I am not affiliated in anyway with the makers of this mod)