[ANNOUNCEMENT] State of CBPS – A collective effort of PS Vita releases.

HolyMcDiver

Hello there. My name is John and that is all there is to know about me.

1. Rob says:

But these guys are the guys that DDOSed VitaDB & Rinnegatamante?

• SilicaAndPina says:

CBPS is not a single person it’s a community of people. If one guy from it ddos a site does that make the entire group responsible? Of course not lol

also that “ddos” sends 5 requests to the download .php of antiblacklist the guy was trying to reinforce the “get antiblacklist to internet overflow” meme started by a few people, going to vitadb makes way more requests than loading cbps.xyz would have- theres no way this could have had any real impact on the vitadb servers- if it did then rinne has other more pressing problems tbh if it cant handle a whopping 5 requests lol

• RandomGuy says:

What are you talking about? If the group didn’t advocate it, then they would remove said offenders from their group. That’s like associating with drug dealers then getting mad when Police assume you sell drugs. It’s called guilt by association.

• SirSense says:

So it’s also like how good police associate with bad police and the people assume they’re all bad because they’re “guilty by association”?

• Rob says:

yeah, nice community, clearly. I think the sentiment of the attack is what matters, not how lame it was. Quite why we promote a bunch of script kiddies on a site like this is beyond me

2. Kyon says:

For some reason, I have Haruhi & SOS Dan vibes over that logo.

I have to note that your spam protection sucks *** BTW. “Pls enable JS”, “Oh no, you’ve already posted that”.

3. Charles says:

I LOVE THE PSVITA COMMUNITY MAY IT BEAT THE TEST OF TIME!! But seriously I have so much love for these developers who show love to such an underrated console

4. Kluxi1 says:

Why they use Comic Sans? It’s the most hated font that exists in this universe!

5. Soulless leftover! says: