Switch News: Nintendo sues numerous Team Xecuter resellers ahead of SX Core & SX Lite Launch

Aurora

1. zafruf says:

failed initiative, but nice try.
    A
    U
    R
    O
    Z
    E
    T
    T

2. Tar says:

Why can’t henkaku switch may be?

3. Ethan Weegee says:

This just makes me want to pirate even more stuff.

A

O
    Z
    E
    T
    T

5. Leonardo says:

O The Flow é meu ídolo nessa comunidade, pois ele salvou o Ps Vita quando a Sony havia o matado, já a Team Xecuter além de cobrar por tudo o que faz ainda quer matar o Switch enquanto a Nintendo quer salva lo.

6. █████████████████████ says:

Wololo is next.

7. Mimi says:

TX will crash and die, but before that they will release their solution to public domain as retaliation against Nintendo. Censorship never wins.

• RW says:

TX have been producing modchips and solutions for generations of consoles. First I used was the original Xbox. They have survived this long with the threat of legal action who knows how effective legal action would be now.

8. Leonardo says:

Mimi, não se trata de censura, a plataforma possui 3 anos de muitos lançamentos e apoio, crie um jogo seu,depois diz se investiria numa plataforma invadida ? é o que acontece com os ports de AAA ? acabam não vindo !
    E fora que a Team Xecuter não está ajudando ninguém ! enriquecem nas costas da Nintendo e dos usuários.

9. Disclaimer says:

Wouldn’t selling those kind of products on decentralised marketplaces (like the blockchain based ones) do the trick ?

10. andoryuu3 says:

Saying TX is not against piracy is a big stretch IMO, especially if their online forum/chat rules prohibit it.

Is SX OS not the only current option for external HDD support?
    Does TX not develop their own cartridge dumper?

Also…
    The Bioshock Collection = 70GB
    Borderlands: The Handsome Collection = 40GB

All of this is important to consider and keep in mind, regardless of how anyone feels about TX in general.

I don’t think it’s very hard to see why external HDD support is attractive. It would be a totally different situation if Nintendo officially supported external drives.