PSVita & Switch Releases: Catherine: Full Body English Translation 1.0 with almost everything translated thanks to PS4 assets + Spanish Translation & a look at Switch Cheats Updater which lets you download 600+ cheats to your Switch and keep them updated

Aurora

1. cDh says:

Interesting, this means somehow ando somewhere post 5.05 PS4 games can be decrypted.

The hypee si real.

2. sforde says:

A
    U
    R
    O
    Z
    E
    T
    T

3. Mike says:

HI guys .. I love what you guys do.. trustworthy…could you make an article on how to combine a bin and cue file for a ps1 rom? I’m a noob in that area.. thanks for all your work!!!!!

• Creatura says:

Most of the emulators prefer the .bin & .cue format. Try Ultraiso, Nero or any other program to change the format, but I doubt it is necessary for anything.

4. Ricioly says:

I’ve been playing the catherine english translation since this post came out, it’s perfect, the game could come out as it is

5. Lionheartwolf says:

As one of the people who regularly posts Switch cheats on the GBAtemp thread, I can say confidently that you are better off NOT auto downloading just every cheat you get there. A good deal of them are broken, outdated, need further testing, and all kinds of problems. You are better off just going to the thread and using the search function like any competent internet user than autodownloading a ton of useless junk code that you either dont need or just dont work, and just makes your life harder now that you have to scroll through it all to find the folder for the game you are looking for. Its not exactly the cheat database you are looking for as much as it is a workbench for code creators like myself to dump what we have found.