News: Google offers 2 months of Stadia Pro for free with 9 games due to the coronavirus situation – You can try out the alleged future of gaming without spending a cent!

Aurora

1. Munchmiller says:

Sure, let me go over my monthly cap in 2 days by streaming video of a game, instead of downloading the actual game to play and render in infinitely higher fidelity on my own computer. The “future” of gaming, never looked so s**tty.

• Genius says:

Why would you have a monthly cap in 2020 tho? Yes, streaming is the future of gaming. I have a high speed internet and the games look and run great. It is not the rest of the world’s fault that you are still on speed dial…

• Munchmiller says:

Gee, never heard that one before. You sure are visionary. That’s the least of the worries with this streaming garbage, but, go on, shove your head further up your own a**.

• jerry says:

the reason being is not everyone can afford that what you own.You do youand we do us.Always remember that the world we live in is not equal to everyone but the things you take for granted is not free….nothing is free in this world,something got to give somewhere.

2. Genius says:

• Charles Fasano says:

There are still some areas in the US where broadband has caps. Mostly in heavily populated cities. At least for crappy Xfinity that is the case.

• kosta says:

because comcast and time-warner are companies

• Anon says:

for someone with the username “Genius” you’re not too bright.
      “I have a high speed internet, f**k everyone else if you can’t keep up.”
      I suppose you’ll tell people to move to a better suburb if the internet is s**t despite the money situation that people have, right?

• Gamer says:

Try playing games that require actual execution and timing and say that again

3. jym says:

In my country the service is available but not the games, Stadis Sucks

4. Porter says:

Either it took Google quite some time to find out people are quarantined OR they just came up with that story to push interest in their unloved service.

5. strashadia says:

A
    U
    R
    O
    Z
    E
    T
    T

6. ksp says:

Does that fancy controller come free? If not, then forget it. Bad enough my Netflix lags don’t need to die from lag in a game.

• Google is says:

Of course it does not come free you sign up and that is it you only get the controller if you pay for it lol.

But then again who is actually signing up to this rubbish frankly it needs to just hits its EOL and disappear like many other google projects.

7. Gutterchrist says:

This is one of the dumbest arguments I hear. “Stadia sucks because my internet has caps”… no Stadia is awesome, and your internet caps suck. And believe me, I am not blaming you for your bad internet. A lot of the USA is stuck with horrible internet plans. But Stadia works incredibly well. When playing with the controller and a Chromecast, it feels identical to a console. And I use it every day, along with my pc, consoles etc.