PSVita & PS4 Release: Music Premium released for the PSVita allowing for background music playback in games & RetroArch for PS4 gets updated with 12 new cores including DeSmuME, improved N64 cores & FB Alpha

Aurora

1. SumDett says:

A
    U
    R
    O
    Z
    E
    T
    T

2. fidosy says:

my psvita does that natively on BT headset; plays music during game session, if you stop the music the current game sound goes off too. I just turn down the music volume down completely in the Quick access menu(holding the ps button) yet I can still hear the music faintly but the current Game sound is louder than it.. who else has noticed it or is it just my psvita?

3. Jgr9 says:

Bolding “but not games” made skimming through this confusing and awkward.

4. ma16v3 says:

What games can’t you play music with that you need this plugin with? I just launched a few and they worked no problem. I suppose Adrenaline is a valid use-case, but to say you can’t play music and games at the same time is a bit misleading without examples.

• Donopatay says:

Wait! What?! You can play games and play your own music in the background?! You’re joking right?

Been trying to do that since the PS Vita launch date but every time I do it the music player gets paused by force.

• ma16v3 says:

After reading this article, I did a sanity check and launched both Killzone Mercenary and Uncharted: Golden Abyss and both let me play music while playing the games without the use of a plugin.

5. AcromioClavicular says:

Some examples are Ragnarok Odyssey(Vanilla) or DigimonStory CyberSleuth,…Music Playback is pauzed on these games. Now if it will work with this i wonder. But still, Sd2Vita users can not have music on their vita.

1. January 10, 2020

[…] now, 2020 has been a pretty exciting year for the usual scenes with Citra coming soon on Android, RetroArch r2 being released for the PS4 & DigiTimes reporting that a new Switch model will come later this year. In this article, we […]