Emulation News: RetroArch 1.8.2 with OpenGL 1 driver for the PSVita paving way for HW-accelerated cores, manual content scanning & more; DolphiniOS 1.1.0 is out with notable performance improvements, motion control support among other features!

Aurora

1. Balth says:

Awesome news, while not dramatic now, here’s hoping it will in fact pave the way to a better performing Retroarch client on the Vita.

Thanks for reporting.

2. d4rk51d3 says:

Cool. Will re-download and give it a crack.

3. Gorote says:

A
    U
    R
    O
    Z
    E
    T
    T

4. Brand says:

Getting Error C2-12828-1 upon opening retroarch on Vita after updating. Any reason for this??

5. Akbar says:

getting C2-12828-1 when i try to open GBA games… what is wrong with retroarch

6. ThePhxRises says:

I believe this is also the first Retroarch stable release that includes my commit to add local multiplayer support on handheld Vitas using the MiniVitaTV plugin, so if anyone cares about that, there you go.

7. Brand says:

A guy, you rock!!!! Totally fixed my issue!!! Akbar do the same but also delete retroarch-core-options.cfg and everything should work.

8. James says:

Hey Aurora is it possible for you to also report about the cracking scene because I think it would fit perfectly in this blog.
    For example the reason why Red Dead Redemption 2 is still uncracked https://iscracked.info/is-red-dead-redemption-2-cracked

9. Juniorpsvita says:

Psvita reicast?Aurora is possible.Sorry my inglish

1. December 28, 2019

[…] Christmas coming a tad late has become a bit of a trend this year since we just saw the release of RetroArch for the PlayStation 4 and now, Team Xecuter have just demonstrated SX OS 3.0 running on a Switch Lite thus giving […]