Switch Release: You can now connect your DualShock 3, Xbox 360 or Xbox One controller in docked mode thanks to the Sys-con sysmodule! – Support for DualShock 4 coming soon

Aurora

1. Amnos says:

Grrr!
    I JUST bought the 8bitdo plug! :/

2. Pedro says:

Esto no funciona con sx os?

3. Agi says:

But… 3rd party controllers are supported by default…

4. Archaga says:

Hmm, if Bluetooth currently doesn’t work, I wonder if the plug-in could be updated to support the Dualshock 4 wireless dongle to bypass the need for a cable.

5. CrisY300 says:

Wou ahora podre conectar mas controles.!
    Ya tenia un 8bitdo pero bueno, igualmente mejor para la comunidad que no podia adquirir uno. <3 Thanks!!

6. ga says:

oigan esto no trae problrmas?
    en serio me gustaria usar mi control de xbox one en la switch

7. gaelini says:

oigan esto no trae problrmas?,
    en serio me gustaria usar mi control de xbox one en la switch

8. the_bug says:

Does it have any input lag?? planning on using DS3 with this.

• Migo says:

because is USB you shouldn’t experience LAG, , try version0.22, as 0.23 doesnt work, because the file doesn’t have the correct name, and renaming wont solve it.
      My DS3 worked fine, I tested with emulator to test the speed. But PS0ne doesn’t work, sad because is way superior to DS3 for platofmr and fighting games.

9. maskmark says:

of course Nintendo Switch is a usb host while in handheld mode. it already is. a simple $1 USB host typec2usb-female converter can be used to link any compatible usb device like a pro controller in handheld mode as in docked mode.

10. nodlet says:

A
    U
    R
    O
    Z
    E
    T
    T

1. November 8, 2019

[…] days ago, Cathery released Sys-con for the Switch which is a sysmodule (plugin in Sony jargon) which lets you use wired DualShock 3, XBOX 360 and […]